• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Zabojnik

According to various sources, Nainggolan is getting closer to Milan by the day. At this point there's less than a milion between our offer and Cellino's demands, and will probably end up at €7m + half of Cristante.

If we manage to buy him would be a sweet, sweet January. Of course Juve is still watching the situation and might decide to grab him before it's too late. In any case, Cellino confirmed yesterday that he'll leave Cagliari in January.

Enjoy, he's as good as Milan's. I wanted him to sign for us, but we do have other priorities, so I'm glad we're not "wasting" 15M€+ on yet another central midfielder.

GorillaJu

KidA, I asked my gf about "ngo" and she didn't know so she asked her brother, who knew.

Some baseball player named Domingo hit some bad form and "Domingolol" became a meme on 2ch. The "ngo" from Domingo spread out to be attachable to any athlete whose playing like shit

why are we playing on monday when we have another game on thursday? man city, Liverpool and united get to have two extra days rest. bullshit

United have a game on Saturday after the Thursday game. Chelsea have a game on Sunday after the Thursday game. It goes both ways.

KidA, I asked my gf about "ngo" and she didn't know so she asked her brother, who knew.

Some baseball player named Domingo hit some bad form and "Domingolol" became a meme on 2ch. The "ngo" from Domingo spread out to be attachable to any athlete whose playing like shit

:lol

Poor Domingo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
1531657_609401605793058_2139603456_n.jpg

Tonight there won't be any of these:

iQ7UIPOWL1CmO.jpg

(Inter fan you go mad)
ibpCyixDK9G0Vb.jpg

(Seeing you in May is a mirage once again)

Because officials said that Milan's banner couldn't enter in the stadium tonight, after Milan itself checked and said they were fine. Inter fans decided to to remove their choreography in solidarity with Milan fans.

Fuck this, some of them were brilliant.

Peco

11 maggio 2001

e quella data non la scorda più nessuno

ma soprattutto l'azzurronero

perché quel derby l'abbiam vinto 6 a 0

poveri pirla

vi conosciamo

voi che credete di esser gli ultras di milano

ma sempre muti

cariche zero

più che una curva

voi sembrate un cimitero

e inter merda

inter inter merda

e inter merda

inter inter merda

Honda has grey hair now.

BcAfgoqCcAElPgG.jpg

CMy6Vht.gif

Clegg

Watching highlights on the United game. Very poor call for the offside goal. I'm amazed at how poor the decision actually was.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.minus.com/i8Ne9sxLCKNiR.gif[IMG]

Draw is in the air, tanananananaaaa, draw is in the air, tananaaa. I think I'm actually more worried about Vidal getting booked and missing Juve - Roma than I am of Atalanta.[/QUOTE]

It's

raining

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcFcHo3CAAAHph5.png

Derby tonight! Line ups:

Are these the worst two lineups of any Milanese derby? Jeez . . . Anyway, I'm not too hopeful for today's game, just based on Allergy's record against big clubs. Maybe we can grind out a draw.

Also, Nainggolan is a great signing that is essential for our midfield. A big problem though is that this really should have happened over the summer, using the money we pissed away on Matri. Another problem is losing Cristante, who will clearly be a star.

SHarris78

Gonna be a very tough afternoon for the Swans methinks. If we get lucky we could snatch a draw, but the Toffees are playing so well at the moment I just hope we don't get thumped.

Oh, and a little word for our very bitter rivals, i'm taking no pleasure in the chaos surrounding your club at the moment due to that numpty in the black gloves Tan. The sooner he buggers off and you revert to wearing your proper home kit / badge again, the sooner I can go back to hating you ;-).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs going 4-4-2 again today. Sherwood obviously focusing on giving Soldado as much service as possible.

Yeah, I'm worried about it but with Ade it can work. We have so many injuries I can't really blame Tim for just going for the throat. Without Sandro we can't play a proper midfield, may as well try to score some goals.

At least the back 4 is respectable.

Are these the worst two lineups of any Milanese derby? Jeez . . . Anyway, I'm not too hopeful for today's game, just based on Allergy's record against big clubs. Maybe we can grind out a draw.

Also, Nainggolan is a great signing that is essential for our midfield. A big problem though is that this really should have happened over the summer, using the money we pissed away on Matri. Another problem is losing Cristante, who will clearly be a star.

Last derby was awful too. Anyway, Cristante is only going away as a co-ownership, so he might return one day. He needs some time to play and grow up, which would've been difficult in this Milan and in this situation. Cagliari could be good for him, as long as he doesn't end up like Petagna.

Top Bottom