• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Zabojnik

Ramirez is proper shit. Why anyone hyped him up I do not know. Throw him back over to Serie A to someone like AC Milan who buys up dead weight, has-beens and overrated pony thinking they can mount a title challenge and then wonder why they're on the verge of being sucked in to a relegation fight.

He was a slightly above average player at Bologna at best.

tri_willy

bloody southhampton, shits me that liverpool lost at home badly to these guys (plus) hull, understandably prob not their strongest squad (correct me if im wrong), but fuck sakes for letting them catch up to suarez's goals tally lol

mellz

Shouldn't all the big clubs be lining up for Benatia in January? Haven't seen like any rumours. He's not cup tied and he's amazing.

3Sixty

Absolute embarrassment losing to a spurs side in this shape.

Hooiveld, Fox and Gazzaniga should never wear the shirt again.

If Saints get a transfer fund of like £25m and spend it on a first teamer, they're mugs. Defensive depth is much needed judging by that

Kind of shit weekend for us considering the games we have coming up. We did what we had to do, but it means much less if our rivals are picking up enexpected points. Especially if Everton win (which they will)

At least one of Arsenal and Chelsea will be dropping points tomorrow. Preferably both.

3Sixty

If Saints get a transfer fund of like £25m and spend it on a first teamer, they're mugs. Defensive depth is much needed judging by that

Its a joke just how bad our back up defenders. I mean i would expect most teams to struggle with 4 of the back 5 out but fuck me.

Scum

The only day Tesco is closed over the holiday period is Christmas Day. Fucking hell.

0 - No striker has scored for Tottenham in the Premier League since October 27th

Usho and Sc*m..

Bigger_office_hug.gif

Jinx, Yurt!
FcxTZpk.png

Top Bottom