• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Suen

ref didn't even give us a chance for one last attack. Do one.

One point against Cagliari and Sampdoria, teams we should have collected points against. Time for a change I think. Sack Donadoni.

Fergie

Banned
Cardiff City owner Vincent Tan lifts threat of sack on Malky Mackay: “As things stand he is in charge for foreseeable future. #CCFC

0323_t4o78.gif

United GAF. Which youngster are you guys more hyped about:

Pereira

or

Wilson
Wilson.
both

Feorax

Vincent Tan, not only inconpetent, but apparently spineless as well.

The right result in the end, but it looks like Tan's ownership is just a ticking time bomb now.

Meier

Oh shit! I didn't realize the guy who scored twice at the end for Ajax was a 17 year old on his debut. Amazing finish to that game.

Carbonox

Barkley with the shaved head is not a pleasant sight. When did that happen? Why did that happen?

His footballing ability aside, if he weren't a pro he would be sitting outside of McDonald's smoking and plotting whose phone to nick with his mandem.

GQman2121

Banned
Is there a reason not to like Jon Champion? I don't know if it's all the years I've played PES, but I really enjoy hearing him do play by play.

Top Bottom