• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Scum

One day too many.

image.php

I was dead cert in thinking that they'd be shut for a few of the days. :lol

3Sixty

Danny Fox should have been banished to the Championship in January 2013. I swear he's cost you about a goal a game in his PL career.

He was out of his depth in the championship.

Thing is, you can't blame the players, they are just shit. It's not their fault.

Chairman/Manager have to take the blame.

More teams rolling over for Juve and Roma.

Seems it's another goal-fest this weekend in Serie A. Four or five goals in almost every game going on right now.

Suen

line ref injured his leg in Sampdoria - Parma game. No fucking idea how :lol

edit: jumping on one leg, what :lol

Scum

Swansea: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams, Ben Davies, Routledge, Shelvey, de Guzman, Canas, Hernandez, Bony.
Subs: Amat, Taylor, Britton, Lamah, Pozuelo, Vazquez, Zabret.

Everton: Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Oviedo, McCarthy, Barry, Mirallas, Barkley, Pienaar, Lukaku.
Subs: Robles, Heitinga, Naismith, Osman, Stones, Vellios, Alcaraz.

Referee: Lee Mason (Lancashire)

faridmon

Everton: Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Oviedo, McCarthy, Barry, Mirallas, Barkley, Pienaar, Lukaku.
Subs: Robles, Heitinga, Naismith, Osman, Stones, Vellios, Alcaraz.

Referee: Lee Mason (Lancashire)

No Jelavic, even on the bench

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Suen

If we can't win against Cagliari or Sampdoria but put in great efforts against big teams then something is wrong and someone needs to be sacked.

Why does Donadoni insist on using Felipe? Even Siena didn't want him. SIENA!

Suen

lol barely touched that Sampdorian cunt yet he rolled around on the ground as if a tank ran over him. Fuck off you time wasting anus.

Meier

Just woke up and looked at all the scores. Grats Spurs fans! Was 1-1 when I woke up initially and took a quick peek.

Craziest game has to be the Ajax one. Wtf! What an ending.

Top Bottom