• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
negative.png

The best team to come to the Etihad thus far. The only team in the league to have scored two against us. One of only 3 to have actually scored.

Not many teams are going to take even a point from us at home this season. No shame in what Arsenal have done today.

The most impressive thing is the attitude Arsenal have shown. Other teams after going a goal down just give up and then they get a hiding like Spurs and United amongst others. Arsenal just dusted themselves off and gave it another go. Very brave.
Have to give credit where it's due. We have been well beaten.

Dont know why Spuds and Utd fans are laughing tho lol

Blackhead

Redarse
Holy hell, Arsenal's midfield must be absolutely knackered. Nasri and Ferna playing one-twos like there isn't any midfield there to go through.

Wilshire is not a defensive midfielder and he's the only CM they have out there. Lightning might be happy that Wenger is tossing all his cards on a comeback but don't forget that Man Utd lost a title to this City team on goal difference...

Do Arsenal actually have a DM on the pitch?

I'm gonna be on here much less next week btw, my laptop charger is bricked, taking the laptop with it until the replacement arrives. Paying £4 for delivery that still takes 5 days stings

Plasma

Banned
Go fuck yourself ref, that's a goal a penalty and three offsides you've got wrong not to mention giving Nasri a free kick which led to the fourth goal.

We've been poor but how on earth are we supposed to get back into the game when we've been completely fucked over by the ref.

Suen

How much did the cunts in Middle East pay those refs?

Congrats City. You're looking amazing this season.

GorillaJu

What matters though is that Arsenal bought Ozil. You can see how excellent of a player he is by the way he's so silky smooth you can just see right through him as if he isn't even playing.

Go fuck yourself ref, that's a goal a penalty and three offsides you've got wrong not to mention giving Nasri a free kick which led to the fourth goal.

We've been poor but how on earth are we supposed to get back into the game when we've been completely fucked over by the ref.
Yup we've been robbed on several occasions today.

dc89

I know it's easy to say this, but it's true. Arsenal miss a Vieira. Someone who can not and will not be bullied.

City have been great, but typical Arsenal. Ruining months' hard work in matter of a week. If we don't beat Chelsea, this season is truly over.

L1NETT

Don't say Congrats, this isn't Year 8 debating club

Call them cunts or summat. Tell how lucky they are.

Or pull out the classic how much does a league title cost.

Lightning

Banned
The best team to come to the Etihad thus far. The only team in the league to have scored two against us. One of only 3 to have actually scored.

Not many teams are going to take even a point from us at home this season. No shame in what Arsenal have done today.

The most impressive thing is the attitude Arsenal have shown. Other teams after going a goal down just give up and then they get a hiding like Spurs and United amongst others. Arsenal just dusted themselves off and gave it another go. Very brave.
Your classy dude. If we don't win the league, which I don't think we will, I sure as hell hope City do.

I'm very proud of the effort out there. Been great, would have been so easy to sit back, defend all day being boring and lose anyway. We attacked right from the start, been great.

Top Bottom