• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's alright Arsenal, we lost to an inferior team 4-2 a few weeks ago too.

maximum credit to City, just magnificent

What a game to watch, despite having to put up with Michael Owen talking shit on BTSport.

Hopefully some good games to come this afternoon.

Facism

The only fucking useless dick is you

Lemon.jpg

Jasconius

Well, I have to say that this was a game worth waking up at 5am to watch, at least!

Was sad to see the bad offsides calls, but other than that it was a great game to watch. City looked amazing 90% of the game - it was crazy to see almost every single ball intercepted immediately become a dangerous attack, and Arsenal looked great in spurts as well. Ozil and Walcott looked really good especially to me up front!

This is my first season really watching much of the Premier League, but this was the best game I've watched live on tv by far! Really exciting to watch~

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
PL

we need to talk about the art of defending

and after we talk about it, we should teach it to Bonucci.

noal

Banned
Really good game, I enjoyed that although City look fucking terrifying at home. Thank the lord baby Jesus that we got that one out of the way. Sob.

Meier

FAO Yurt.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOM9JXECAAEDTKP.jpg:large[IMG]

Pls. How can you hate that guy?[/QUOTE]
That girl..my goodness. Who is she?

Bendtner was offside. It was close (Dimichelis almost kept him on) but he is at least half a body offside even still.

Check the replays/highlights and spot Ozil whining when he misplaces that pass to Flamini that leads to Man City's third goal

Wilshere was moaning to his teammates and the ref as well, even when the ball was in play . At least Ramsey and Flamini just get on with it

The worst thing about Giroud missing those sitters is that it's not even abit of a surprise. Pundits have bigged him up this season, and he's played to his maximum as a target man/support player for the midfield, but as a forward, when it comes to movement and finishing, he's been diabolical even in his best games. Extremely likeable player and person, but he's not long as our main CF.

Wilshere was beyond terrible (doesn't even have a "fatigue" excuse as he was rested v Napoli). Worst individual performance of the season, and Monreal wasn't much better. Flamini didn't do his job at all in front of the back four. Nowhere near the right position each time City went forward, quite staggering tbh, as that's the only area where he kind of beats out Arteta. Arsene was right to start him but he didn't show up.

Theo, Mertesacker, Ramsey, Gnabry, Bendtner and Szczesny can leave with a pat on the back. The rest should be ashamed imo.

Need to beat Chelsea.

Surely there's someone better than Giroud?

Bendtner is more talented, but has zero heart/work-rate, so Giroud is comfortably the best option.

Meier

Because only parts of your body that you can score with can count you for offside, and it was Bendtner's foot that was in front.
Took me a second. Well played, sir.

Well, I have to say that this was a game worth waking up at 5am to watch, at least!

Was sad to see the bad offsides calls, but other than that it was a great game to watch. City looked amazing 90% of the game - it was crazy to see almost every single ball intercepted immediately become a dangerous attack, and Arsenal looked great in spurts as well. Ozil and Walcott looked really good especially to me up front!

This is my first season really watching much of the Premier League, but this was the best game I've watched live on tv by far! Really exciting to watch~
You picked a good season to start! I watched a 5:45 AM kickoff once when on a trip to Colorado. Wasn't my choice though necessarily as I'd been up off and on with food poisoning from dinner. At least City battered Norwich 6-1 that day (Carlitos hat trick). Enjoy the rest of the season!

jtb

Banned
Looks like Walcott is going on another run of form. Giroud was very poor today, might be worth gambling against Chelsea with Walcott up front.

All depends on what Arsenal do next week.

City at home look like a beast though.

Well, while all these top teams are fighting for the Championship, United is struggling to break into top 6. Fuck ME

Fry

I have ALWAYS FUCKING said:

Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated. Walcott is fucking class. Walcott is underrated.

Too bad Liverpool couldn't lure him.

Lightning

Banned
Take notes Rodgers. Open game against City at the Etihad is a bad idea. Lol

Definitely won't be an open game when we play Chelsea after resting for 9 days.

Monreal didn't take his chance so Gibbs back for Chelsea. Must win game, can't wait. Until then, forget this thread with their bullshit negativity see ya later.

Top Bottom