• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Scum

I just don't get why Barca haven't a) picked up a CB and b) A Plan B. This could easily be Man City doing this to them in Feb.

Zabojnik

Watching the Derby Della Madonnina history special on Sky Calcio. So fucking good, so many amazing players over the years, even at Merda. Getting really pumped for tonight now, lol.

Yager

Banned
I just don't get why Barca haven't a) picked up a CB and b) A Plan B. This could easily be Man City doing this to them in Feb.

They thought Puyol could keep playing after recovering from his injury. Obviously they were wrong. Plan B? Like what, another striker? Another midfielder?

Scum

They thought Puyol could keep playing after recovering from his injury. Obviously they were wrong. Plan B? Like what, another striker? Another midfielder?

Plan A

-------------------- Messi ------------------
Neymar --------------------------- Alexis
--------- Iniesta ---- Fabregas --------
----------------- Bisquits ---------------
Alba ---- New CB -- Pique ---- Alves

Plan B

------------------ Neymar ------------------
Pedro ---------- Messi ----------- Alexis
----------- Bisquits -- Iniesta -----------
Alba ---- New CB -- Pique ---- Alves

GorillaJu

Getting an Eredevisie attacker in Premier League just doesn't seem worth the gamble nowadays.

There have been some good ones, I think you just have to look much more at the quality of the player more than the goalscoring record. Bony and Altidore aren't scoring anywhere near their Eredivisie records, but Suarez has just about matched his Ajax apps : goals ratio. Not that you can really compare Bony with Suarez fairly.

Scum

9Tayc.gif

Top Bottom