• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

bjaelke

22-12-2013-GifNumber-15.gif

Meier

GREAT FK by Barkley. What a player. Wish they had passed to Lukaku on the buildup to that though. He was marauding towards goal. He isn't getting any service.. :(

Scum

I can't wait to see the back of the old gits in the England squad and Brendon starts playing players like Barkley.

Barkley! o_O

faridmon

For the rest of December and whole of January, they have an easier set of fixtures than any team above them.

We are Everton, just see us lose points against some surprise weak team.

I really wouldn't be surprised, but I hope I do I am wrong.

Tense last few minutes. Howard playing his game of his life!

Feorax

Shows just how tight this league is right now. If Arsenal lose tomorrow, they go from top of the league to 4th, only 1 point ahead of Everton.

LTWheels

Football is over

Was hoping that a gap would emerge to give us a safety blanket with our up coming tough fixtures.

I fear this Everton. 10 games unbeaten, with some favourable up coming fixtures.

Salvadora

Everton getting top 4 is a huge win for football, even if they are your local rivals.

Top 4 is usually full of Manchester and London teams. Fuck those guys. Football has been dead for years. It's time for Merseyside to step up.
Arsenal will go top of the league with a win tomorrow.

Football is back.

wedward

Ross Barkley is x10 the player Wilshere is. It is astonishing how little Jack has developed over the past 2-3 years. He doesn't add anything to our game

Yes, taking a year and a half off at the age of 19 is really going to speed your delevleopment up.

Do you think before you type things?

Top Bottom