• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Luke-Chadwick_display_image.png

Ah, the beast of Cambridge.

Meier

MNF is fine when I'm at work because the day goes by fast and it's an hour earlier due to the timezone. 3:00 seems so late!

Meier

We need Van Ginkel so badly. :(
Van Ginkel is a few years away from being a player that a top side "needs." He moved far too early for his own good. At least too early to Chelsea.

I have not been impressed with Chelsea for much of this year but I respect Mou enough to never expect a loss from them. It'll be a good match.

bud

i had €7.19 left on my unibet account.
i put it all on arsenal to win. #pray4bud

(i've made a huge mistake)

My Dad rang me a minute ago to see if I wanted to go to the Emirates tonight. I took a look outside and thought fuck that. I wouldn't be surprised if the game gets called off.

Should be a good game if it goes ahead though. Chelsea's best performances this season have mostly come against teams that play attacking football so I think they can get a win as long as the midfield helps the defence out.

Hindle

Banned
Hard to call for tonight. Arsenal have been the better team so far in the league, but Mourinho just knows how to play his team against Wenger.

I'm going with a 1-1.

Kassu

Banned
So nervous about the match. Chelsea isn't a good team at the moment but United wasn't either and yet we lost to them because of our mental issues.

On the other hand this could just be the confidence boost we need but I don't really know if we have what it takes. Expecting a draw I guess.

My Dad rang me a minute ago to see if I wanted to go to the Emirates tonight. I took a look outside and thought fuck that. I wouldn't be surprised if the game gets called off.

Should be a good game if it goes ahead though. Chelsea's best performances this season have mostly come against teams that play attacking football so I think they can get a win as long as the midfield helps the defence out.

Lol.

It's the Emirates aswell. Not fucking Turf Moor.

BcLfzVFIAAA4kkM.jpg

I hope Suarez realises his vilification by the press was the result of him constantly letting himself down on the pitch, when he's not acting like a cunt and is just being his usual brilliant self he's being proclaimed as the best in the world (current form)

L1NETT

Yeah hi, excuse me?

Whoever is in charge of the weather can you stop this? Like right now.

Gonna be Christmas Eve in Atlantis at this rate.

Truuuuueeeee.

Ignore the main point though.

Which is what, fans being a tad blindly optimistic? Oh noes.

Salvadora

---------------------------Szczesny---------------------
Sagna-------Mertesacker-Vermaelen-----Gibbs
---------------------Flamini-----Ramsey---------------
Walcott--------------------Ozil-----------------Cazorla
-----------------------------Giroud---------------------------

pray for Arsenal

omgkitty

---------------------------Szczesny---------------------
Sagna-------Mertesacker-Vermaelen-----Gibbs
---------------------Flamini-----Ramsey---------------
Walcott--------------------Ozil-----------------Cazorla
-----------------------------Giroud---------------------------

pray for Arsenal

I'd put money on Podolski coming off the bench to score.

Ozil's gonna beast tonight, I can feel it.

Should I go straight in with Manual on FIFA or start off with the default settings and move up as I get better?

Top Bottom