• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

GorillaJu

Also it looks like Flanno won't make todays game.

Which means Cissokho will be playing. Well that's it.

GG City.

Yeah there was news about this a few days ago. Flanno's got a hamstring problem apparently. Pretty sure the rumored team at that point was Kelly on the right and Johnson left. Both would get skinned by Navas so I'm not sure it really matters, but if nothing else I think Johnson's passing and positioning is superb when he's on the right side and he has trouble affecting the game when it's on the left.

Then on the other hand I trust Kelly much more defensively than I do Cissokho.

Elchele

http://christwire.org/2012/04/is-ad...-to-lsd-homosexuality-and-the-rave-lifestyle/

This is the best thing I've read in years

is basically a mix between the Black Vile Brides and Hitler

1280319878_parrot-is-playing-dead.gif

Walshy

Yeah there was news about this a few days ago. Flanno's got a hamstring problem apparently. Pretty sure the rumored team at that point was Kelly on the right and Johnson left. Both would get skinned by Navas so I'm not sure it really matters, but if nothing else I think Johnson's passing and positioning is superb when he's on the right side and he has trouble affecting the game when it's on the left.

Then on the other hand I trust Kelly much more defensively than I do Cissokho.
ECHO is reporting that he's out for the rest of the festive period, which is a bit crap.

I'd rather have Johnson on the right. He has been out of form as of late and I wouldn't like him on the left, he played awful there last game when Flanno went off.

Would have Toure at RB over Kelly.

Fergie

Banned
So many 3PM matches.

Probably switch between Arsenal and Chelsea.

Line-up not far now.

@livefootball: Hull City XI v Man Utd: McGregor, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Elmohamady, Figueroa, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Graham, Sagbo #HCAFC
Huddlestone to destroy our midfield.

@ManUtd: CONFIRMED #MUFC TEAM to face Hull City: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Cleverley, Fletcher, Young, Rooney, Welbeck.
hAhiWze.png

fethebox

Neo Member
Madridista here, really hoping Di Maria stays put over winter.

Is this pretty much just an EPL thread or do people talk about other leagues too?

Fergie

Banned
Young starts, Fletch as well.

Won't be too bad. Could be a good performance. Young pls.

Is this pretty much just an EPL thread or do people talk about other leagues too?
You are welcome to talk about any other leagues. Loads of "knowledgable" people here.

And welcome.

Wish Nintendo had a website where you can redeem codes. Stupid servers :(

Oh and just bought the Director's Cut of Deus Ex: HR for £12 from Amazon for Wii U :D

fethebox

Neo Member
Young starts, Fletch as well.

Won't be too bad. Could be a good performance. Young pls.

You are welcome to talk about any other leagues. Loads of "knowledgable" people here.

And welcome.

Cool man, thanks for the answer and the welcome. Pretty excited for the boxing day matches myself.

GorillaJu

Football Manager would be so much more enjoyable if there was just a bit more detail in the matches. It's often hard for me to determine who is playing well or not unless they either pull off a wonder goal or do something equally drastic on the other end.

Walshy

Welcome!

We talk about nearly everything. EPL is the biggest supported league within this thread, but there is a strong contingent of fans of teams in La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and the Portuguese league.

There is talk about the French League and other leagues such as the Russian, Danish and Mexican league from time to time as well.

There is no MLS talk though, they feel like they have to have their own separate thread.

Did you used to play Halo?

Young, Rooney, Valencia, and Welbeck was the shit attack that screwed us over earlier in the season. It's now our go to lineup.

ibi5eUtUC7JIUe.gif

fethebox

Neo Member
Did you used to play Halo?

Young, Rooney, Valencia, and Welbeck was the shit attack that screwed us over earlier in the season. It's now our go to lineup.

Yes, I was a Halo 2 and early Halo 3 pro.

On Di Maria: The buzz in Spain is that he might go to United. He hasn't said anything about this window, he declared his loyalty in the summer so really you have to take that for what it's worth.

Clegg

This PL 100 club is a great show.

Right now they're showing a selection of Scholes 107 league goals. He was an absolute gem in his prime. World class. We're missing a player like him. A brilliant playmaker who could also score from inside and outside the box.

noal

Banned
All aboard the United Crazy Train.

Young the great to lead us to the promised land of a top 4 finish.

It has been declared in the tears of the tigers.

She iii iii iii it!

GorillaJu

Suarez's record has been 49 goals in 52 games since Brendan Rodgers joined the club.

Of course that's incredible for the player but the manager has to deserve a little credit from that.

LOL THAT DEFENDING

Top Bottom