• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

LTWheels

oh god, my grandmother decided it would be a good idea to go out this morning and cut down a bush. she fell and it appears that she has might have broke her ankle. My mum and sister have gone to hospital with her and i am looking after my grandad.

absolutely bricking it. She is 85 and at that age when something goes wrong... and my grandad is not very mobile so he can't stay on his own.

noal

Banned
oh god, my grandmother decided it would be a good idea to go out this morning and cut down a bush. she fell and it appears that she has might have broke her ankle. My mum and sister have gone to hospital with her and i am looking after my grandad.

absolutely bricking it. She is 85 and at that age when something goes wrong... and my grandad is not very mobile so he can't stay on his own.

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes ok.

Fergie

Banned
iblzft1i73Mx9g.gif

Labadal

I'm feeling you man. Something simolar happened to my grandma early in the year, God bless her soul.

Fergie

Banned

Hopefully it goes all right.

Top Bottom