• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

it's almost 2014 and people are still trying to make Adnan happen. it won't.

he's a little diving shit who only appear to be good cause he's sorrounded by world class talent like Young, Valencia and Evra. he would be a bench warmer in any other top 5 side.

he's a little diving shit who only appear to be good cause he's sorrounded by world class talent like Young, Valencia and Evra. he would be a bench warmer in any other top 5 side.

j6q67lXEET4zm.png

GorillaJu

Adnan has already happened, though. That's the thing. He's an 18 year or 19 year old whose showing the composure of a 24, 26 year old. His movement and his grit are way more than you'd ever expect for a youngster. His future will depend on his development, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was United' star player over the next few seasons.

I don't think he's a nailed-on world class player or anything, but he's clearly up to the pace of the PL game and his future is in his own hands.

Fergie

Banned
No Valencia vs Norwhich.

Could see Shinji or Adnan start then. Young is going to keep playing unless he dives again.

Don't give Huddlestone shooting chances.

Hindle

Banned
I think the question is, how have Hull conceded two goals? The second I can understand - it was an excellent hit by Rooney, however the first was pretty poor. Smalling shouldn't have been able to get a jump like he did.

Hull have a pretty excellent defensive record at home. I wouldn't put it past them to win this game except for one thing: Steve Bruce teams always, always lose to Man Utd.

Hull will be kicking themselves if they lose now, and they've just wasted a chance to score a third lol. This United team is one of the weakest I've seen, even Luke Chadwick would get in it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Today's line-up: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Chadli, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Adebayor, Soldado.

Our subs today: Friedel, Fredericks, Naughton, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Capoue, Lamela.

More kids on the bench. Our squad might not have Bale but at least we can survive an injury crisis. Dembele, Kaboul, Sandro, Vertonghen, Lennon, Townsend, Defoe, Paulinho all out.

Suen

man I've never seen such a big, frequently successful, team become so much shit just after a change in manager. It does makes you wonder what level the quality of the squad really is at.

you never take out your best player. Young will score.
I'm glad you are here to see Arsenal get back to the top again today.

edit: Hull....fucking shit.

Top Bottom