• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

bud

disgraceful.

if united had class, they wouldn't want to win like this; they'd score an own goal, and chase after a proper goal.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I thought all the games were at 3pm.

Boycie doesn't care much for DMs at the mo, does he?

Well Capoue is the only one available and he's been horrible recently. When Sandro comes back he'll go straight into the team.

Suen

Seems lots of the smaller clubs can write history this season since Moyes United is so fucking shit. It kinda makes me wish Reading was in PL this season. They haven't won against Unitd since 1927 but I'm pretty sure even they would have won against Moyes this season.

Meier

I can't believe some members on gaf were excited to see 47 Ronin and then were disappointed by how shitty it turned out to be. That movie was always going to be shit. It looked like shit in the trailer too.
I thought the initial trailer looked absolutely godawful and posted to that effect here on GAF. When I saw the trailer in the theatre recently, I thought it might be decent since the VFX were about 10x better than in that first unveiling. Shame that it still sucked though.

Just waking up now. Can't imagine how this thread was at 2-0 Hull. Why did they have to blow it?!?

Fergie

Banned
mnzQz0i.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is one of those Wellbeck performances that makes it feel like we are playing with 10 men

Top Bottom