• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Fergie

Banned
Now he'll get less of a beating from Moyes. He was pissed lol

He even berated Adnan. Haha.

3 wins in 3 now. United have Norwich next as well, so that should be another win. Moyes does know how to pick up the points against the lower teams, it's when he comes up against equal opposition that he always falters. Based on this Performance against Hull, he's going to have a hard time against the top 6.
Jones will be back to administer pain.

Swansea have completed 8564 passes in the Premier league this season. Only three teams in Europe (Barca, PSG & Bayern) have completed more.

Salazar

"Young, an excellent early crosser of the ball"

Vision plays of Young faking, hesitating, faking again, and only THEN crossing it. To nobody.

GorillaJu

I was loving the salt from United earlier this season but now the salt is on my side of the table.

Honestly fuming over this result, Hull had so many chances to win this one, and United getting off from an own goal is just classic Man U

Young was shit, but had that one good cross. He almost fell because he has shit technique, but the cunt still managed to put in a good cross. Fuck him and his past 2 goals. It gave him a second chance.

I was loving the salt from United earlier this season but now the salt is on my side of the table.

Honestly fuming over this result, Hull had so many chances to win this one, and United getting off from an own goal is just classic Man U

Its 08/09 all over again :(

Fuck it, it was a writeoff the second Smalling scored after Figureoa showed for the millionth time that he's built a PL career on a free kick he scored 3 years ago rather than any actual competence.

Expect everyone but us to win today from the top 8

GQman2121

Banned
Started Arkham Origins last night. Janky as shit. Froze twice on me and there is a ton of random slowdown and audio stuttering. I'm still enjoying it but the quality of the other games is just not there

He's gonna play the next game too now cos Valencia is out :(

Smalling at rb. Fuck me.

iHV5IZ6S0fRgz.gif

L1NETT

Good afternoon people, hope we are well.

Can't get to the Rotherham match today (grr), so which 3 oclock should I watch? Aren't many which take my fancy to be fair.

Carbonox

----------------------Krul---------------------
Debuchy-Wiliamson-Coloccini-Santon
----------Sissoko-Cabaye-Anita-----------
Ben Arfa----------Remy---------Gouffran

Good lineup.

Would have preferred keeping the same as before but cos of Tiote missing out, pull Cabaye back in to CM, stick Ben Arfa in CAM/CF, cos Sissoko is so fucking good at RM (and helps the defence). Ben Arfa tracking back would be a Christmas miracle.

GorillaJu

3 wins for United is bothersome. They're up to 6th now and well in the mix for the top 4 spots. I always expected this to happen but it doesn't make me any less panicky now that it's a reality.

L1NETT

all i know about rotherham is that it's part of a pretty cool arctic monkeys lyric.

that's all you need to know about that fucking hell hole

(it's near Sheffield, and AM are from there)

--

RIght gonna watch Chelsea vs Swansea. Should be half decent I guess.

Redcafe is prasing Young.

jqIMqEwVLODk.jpg

Fucking cunts ignore the whole game, but those two crosses. He also had to force Januzaj to play on the left because he was shit.

Adnan was getting a lot of stick today. Even Moyes was a little pissed at him going down easily. Think he'll be on the bench next game.

We need Jones back. He's the rock in the team this season.

Smalling at rb. Fuck me.

iHV5IZ6S0fRgz.gif

Jones is apparently out for a while so that's another one to add to the injury list.

Hopefully Rafael will be back soon. It's a double loss losing him cos 1) someone shit will fill in 2) we lose his threat which is massive for us.

Moyes just play Fabio pls.

Adnan is gonna be up and down. Can't expect consistency. But he does get the ball moving quickly at the minimum.

3 wins for United is bothersome. They're up to 6th now and well in the mix for the top 4 spots. I always expected this to happen but it doesn't make me any less panicky now that it's a reality.

I wouldn't worry unless RVP comes back next week in some form. We're making chances now, if he's playing well he can probably drag us up the table. If not - we'll get punished often enough for games like today.

Empty

scrappy but i'll forgive it. last year it was similar with the 4-3 vs newcastle.

glad moyes has been able to put a run together on these easier fixtures, hope he can continue it as we move into more challenging games.

Fry

I'm sooooooooo scared about how the table is going to look tonight.

I'm out for a haircut. If I come home and Arsenal is winning I'll have to watch the Pool match next to a breathing machine.

K1LLER7

Manchester United winger Ashley Young speaking to BBC Sport: "When you go two down, heads could go down and you could be disappointed but at Manchester United our heads stay up and we thought we could get back into it.

"We showed the team spirit, character and strength we have in the squad to come back from two down and it was a great performance to go on and win the game.

"When you're winning games there's always a lot of confidence. It was a hard game and we've got another one coming up. The momentum's building and we just have to keep this going."

_71958580_76d51b83-f690-4ed1-ac09-b5c2cf8694a2.jpg

Top Bottom