• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Why are Man Utd fans the only ones who go on about salt? Everyone aside from their fans wants Madrid, Barca, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Bayern and PSG to lose pretty much every game, yet none of the others go on about salt when the thread reacts to them winning

(obvsly PSG has nobody but Timu to back them up, but still)

Why are Man Utd fans the only ones who go on about salt? Everyone aside from their fans wants Madrid, Barca, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Bayern and PSG to lose pretty much every game, yet none of the others go on about salt when the thread reacts to them winning

you forgot Benfica there.

(obvsly PSG has nobody but Timu to back them up, but still)

DAT SALT.

Mmmm salt.

I love salt.

Delicious salt.

J-Rod is deceptive. He appears to be crap, but then he does good stuff.

Hixx

KI WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO DOWN

If you stayed on your feet it was a goal anyway

Now we will miss penalty.

fuck this

D_prOdigy

today was the day I transferred in Howard because I thought there was no point in having two injured keepers in FPL.

today was the day I was proven wrong.

bud

We play with one man less in midfield when he starts. Great finisher but is not a midfielder or winger by any stretch of the imagination but I suppose his pace is a fine outlet
i don't think he's a great finisher at all, but i agree with the rest.

and he just proved me right, ha.

Hixx

lol Gus Poyet has a snood with his initials on

berk
KuGsj.gif

I doubt he'll get much play from here on out, though I'd like him to. Wenger has, in the past, made a habit of running a set eleven to death when it gets a few results. I'm a bit afraid that it might be happening here now. Full strength team against West Ham when we have three much more demanding matches within the next eight days and he didn't even bother making a sub last week. The reason he gave for that decision after the match really showed a lack of confidence in the bench. To me, anyway.

Top Bottom