• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Meier

Once Hazard started to cut inside I said that's a goal. He scores every time he is able to make that run basically. He's Robben-esque in that's his only move but most still can't stop it.

I was so close to taking -4 and replacing Mignolet with Howard last night. Dodged a bullet there!

Meier

Oscar is such an interesting player to me. He so slight that you'd assume he'd be easily powered off the ball and kind of a pushover but he somehow plays like he weighs 100 pounds more than he does. Just shoves guys away like their sizes are reversed.

Oscar is such an interesting player to me. He so slight that you'd assume he'd be easily powered off the ball and kind of a pushover but he somehow plays like he weighs 100 pounds more than he does. Just shoves guys away like they're sizes are reversed.
He's absolute quality.

So smart with his movement too.

Hixx

I don't think Borini has the quality to make it at Liverpool but he certainly has the desire and fight of a good player. It's weird.

SHarris78

What was that from Shelvey?!?!?

Does anyone know if the regular season mode has been fixed for Fifa14 (PS4)? After the first friendly of season mode it crashes to 'desktop' with an error code, and has done for weeks.

Coutinho is a slightly better technician than Oscar, but Oscar has him handily beat in end product.

If Coutinho can figure out his own strengths and weaknesses and iron out some flaws*, he can be incredible.

*Namely dragging endless shots wide, and trying to make passes that are never really on. As quality as his passing can be, he's been forcing it a little too often this season

Top Bottom