• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

GorillaJu

Wilshere/Ramsey?

Yep, all in a similar mold. I think Coutinho is more suited to a purely attacking role and is probably the most clever in terms of picking out passes and having tricky feet. Despite his lack of goals this season he makes the most "key passes" of any player in the PL and is 2nd in Europe there.

Carbonox

Best ending to a first half ever. :lol

Newcastle have to go all-out in the second half. Stoke are gonna be playing at their absolute worst now to hold on to the draw.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chiriches has played like a complete moron today. If we had any CBs on the bench I'd have hauled him off at HT. A stupid display from him.

Yep, all in a similar mold. I think Coutinho is more suited to a purely attacking role and is probably the most clever in terms of picking out passes and having tricky feet. Despite his lack of goals this season he makes the most "key passes" of any player in the PL and is 2nd in Europe there.

I wish Henderson had scored off of that touch against Spurs, rather than needing to score after the save from Suarez's follow-up. It was beautiful

Where you getting those stats for Coutinho??? Whoscored have him down on 2.1 KP a game, that is third on Liverpool

GorillaJu

Where you getting those stats for Coutinho??? Whoscored have him down on 2.1 KP a game, that is third on Liverpool

Sorry you're right. It was a different stat (accurate through balls) that Coutinho is so high on. Only Fabregas is higher.

Suarez is the player who makes a tremendous amount of key passes.

Gibbo

Best ending to a first half ever. :lol

Newcastle have to go all-out in the second half. Stoke are gonna be playing at their absolute worst now to hold on to the draw.

I'm desperately trying to get a decent stream up and running. 2nd half will be interesting- although I have this nagging feeling that we will end at 1-1 even with the numerical advantage. You never know with Newcastle : (

Hixx

Bit miffed at how positive the 'neutrals' are towards our performance. Until they went down to 10 it was backs to the wall stuff and still for 10 mins after the goal. Last 10-15 we have been in complete control but I'm still not confident of getting those 3 points. And what a 3 points they would be.

PLEASE SANTA, I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY.

are there any decent cartoons on YouTube? my little girl is sick and she's telling me she's already seen the cartoons on the telly. just to keep her busy till she falls asleep.

K1LLER7

I think Silva is up there too. Ozil started off well but has slowed down a bit. All very good attacking players of a similar mold. I think Rooney is a unique and more a 9.5 in that he scores a lot more than a normal #10 would.

sohois

are there any decent cartoons on YouTube? my little girl is sick and she's telling me she's already seen the cartoons on the telly. just to keep her busy till she falls asleep.

Just stick her on some Bugs Bunny or something classic like that. Loads of the old cartoons from that time are up on youtube

GorillaJu

I think Silva is up there too. Ozil started off well but has slowed down a bit. All very good attacking players of a similar mold. I think Rooney is a unique and more a 9.5 in that he scores a lot more than a normal #10 would.

Yeah I wasn't really including Silva in my comparison but he's an ever present for those honors IMO.

Peppa Pig compilation bro, godsend.

does it have songs? it needs to have songs and cartoons dancing and singing.

Turn the Chelsea game on. Mourhino will put her to sleep.

get

BENT.jpg

edit: ARSENAL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

back to the fight for that coveted 4th place.

Top Bottom