• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

LTWheels

sitting with my grandad at his house watching Final Score.

just heard that my grandmother's ankle is badly broken and they're getting her ready for surgery now...

we better fucking win this evening. i need a cheering up. seeing Everton mess up is not enough.

Carbonox

Remy not getting any support. It's fucking obvious - go to 4-4-2 and have Ben Arfa play off Remy.

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL STOKE

The only way Giroud could have got that would be if he was sliding before Ozil even released the ball. He's not playing well, but that wasn't his fault

GorillaJu

Speaking of shit, Mirallas ran off down the tunnel in Sunderland game, presumably because he had a case of the shits himself. :lol

At least he's punishing the toilet instead of shitting up a football match like usual.

Coutinho is a slightly better technician than Oscar, but Oscar has him handily beat in end product.

If Coutinho can figure out his own strengths and weaknesses and iron out some flaws*, he can be incredible.

*Namely dragging endless shots wide, and trying to make passes that are never really on. As quality as his passing can be, he's been forcing it a little too often this season

Really don't think so.

Coutinho is a better dribbler probably.

Oscar is wonderful on the ball though.

sitting with my grandad at his house watching Final Score.

just heard that my grandmother's ankle is badly broken and they're getting her ready for surgery now...

we better fucking win this evening. i need a cheering up. seeing Everton mess up is not enough.

sorry to hear that.

Hixx

Meh we need the skunks to win so I can't be too mad
wtzgU.gif

GorillaJu

Really don't think so.

Coutinho is a better dribbler probably.

Oscar is wonderful on the ball though.

They're different players. Ross Barkley probably the most similar player to Oscar in the PL, by my eyes. Playmaker who is comfortable running forward from deeper positions and winning possession for himself.

Arsenal's passing is so damn good, it's ridiculous that they haven't scored one of these chances. That being said, come on you Irons!!! Let's fucking nick this in the 2nd half.

pulsemyne

So it's half time and chealsea lead 1-0. Swansea may not be too unhappy at the scoreline as they are still in the match and made a decent response to going down. The second half could be very interesting.

Top Bottom