• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

L1NETT

What a meh game. Debuchy was good, can't say that for anyone else really.

Gibbs can't cross that's for sure. Wilshere did alright, Tiote is a complete bastard who can't pass further than 5 yards. Cabaye did nowt, shocker.

--

Jose, entertain us. Please. I can't take 90 more mins of the death.

--

BRADFORD WINNING PRAISE ALL OF THE GODS.

Didn't really deserve to lose today but... Football.

You have let me down. Make your peace.

rodgers-3-2993818.jpg

Salvadora

What a meh game. Debuchy was good, can't say that for anyone else really.

Gibbs can't cross that's for sure. Wilshere did alright, Tiote is a complete bastard who can't pass further than 5 yards. Cabaye did nowt, shocker.
The better "donkey" won out, eh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Patrick De Koster (De Bruyne's agent)" Juventus on De Bruyne? I was been contacted by agents telling me that they were working for Juventus"

eh?

German media outlets insist that Juventus could sign Ter Stegen for 12m

eh?

GQman2121

Banned
Would love Torres to start, Mata too, but in Mou we trust. Home record not being broken today, I don't care about our recent league record against LFC.

Luiz in the midfield though?

cqpMWsO.gif

Love it, love it, love it.....

bud

Patrick De Koster (De Bruyne's agent)" Juventus on De Bruyne? I was been contacted by agents telling me that they were working for Juventus"

eh?

eh?

what happened to that 18 year old ajax player who joined juventus one or two seasons ago? can't remember his name, but his agent is raiola.

I think we'll be able to sneak a goal in, I like Skrtel and Cissokho but they're pretty shaky when pressure is applied. With Hazard and Willian running at them we should get a few chances.

but Shito'o is the striker soooooo :'(

I think we'll be able to sneak a goal in, I like Skrtel and Cissokho but they're pretty shaky when pressure is applied. With Hazard and Willian running at them we should get a few chances.

but Shito'o is the striker soooooo :'(

Sakho you racist

Eto'o and Lampard/Oscar will score. I can feel it

TeddyBoy

We're fucked. Have to win our home games against Arsenal, City, Chelsea, Everton, Newcastle and Spurs later in the season I think

We'll be playing at home, we're generally much better at Anfield than away so I'm less worried we'll lose. Chelsea are the only team who have a possible better home fixture list.

City will have a hard time as most of their big games are away from home in the second half of the season. The rest are mixed.

Hopefully we win today, I'm not too fused if we don't, will we be stronger in the second half of the season. On the flip side, all the other champions league rivals won.

Unrelated, but I hate how reporters always rewrite these quotes to have the interviewee basically repeat the question. "Barcelona? Every player would dream of playing there." etc., etc.

Unless that's how literally every footballer regardless of language answers questions about their future.

L1NETT

WJD is experiencing a cracker at Leicester, currently losing 2-1 to Bolton at home. Yes Dougie prove me right you Scottish scamp.

And Batigol...Birmignham winning 2-0!!!! To Jeff's blackburn. Believe in Clark my friend.

edit: 3-0!! Blimey

Ah, okay. Is he in good form? Haven't watched enough Liverpool games this season.

He's doing well, not played him at CB yet though. Had a horrendous 5 minute period against City where he gave the ball away about 4 times with terrible passes, and nearly put Negredo through on goal with a Djimi Traore-like first touch

edit: Not that you asked me lol

edit2: Obvsly thought you were talking about Sakho :p

Mastadon

Banned
Would love Torres to start, Mata too, but in Mou we trust. Home record not being broken today, I don't care about our recent league record against LFC.

Luiz in the midfield though?

http://i.imgur.com/cqpMWsO.gif[/]

Love it, love it, love it.....[/QUOTE]

We broke your record last time round ;)

Top Bottom