• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

iUQE3emiBrPBp.gif

GorillaJu

Fucking hate those early nasty challenges that never get punished. That's at least a yellow if its not in the first 2 minutes of the game.

yella

Haven't been able to watch any matches live in a while; moved and my current cable providers are being a bit dickish (I moved into the house of one of my sisters who's gone overseas for an extended period/possibly permanently; they have a satellite dish set up which I don't have access to. My cable company is telling me that instead of drilling a couple of holes and running some cable through the house, I need to run cables through the wall, which, since it isn't my house, obviously isn't an option). My new cable providers are coming tomorrow to install the service. My laptop is old and doesn't seem to like streaming any media; I plan to replace it early next year.

This thread has been a great (and hilarious) source of live commentary during this time, so I just wanted to say thank you. Also, if any of you have PS4s or Vitas, add me. My PSN ID is in the spreadsheet that got passed around a while back. Gonna get FIFA 14 on PS4 in a few weeks when I get paid.

EDIT: And I see Liverpool score as I typed up this long post lol

Liverpool's players all seem capable of putting in fantastic crosses. The one thing I'm jealous of, really. Arsenal's wings (that is to say, Sagna and Gibbs) are mediocre at best when it comes to crossing.

L1NETT

Back underway in the Football League. Come on Bradford.

Frantic start this, can't see it staying like this.

at least Chelsea have to come out now.

---

Fryers playing for Spurs? Ruh roh here we go

Top Bottom