• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

He's doing well, not played him at CB yet though. Had a horrendous 5 minute period against City where he gave the ball away about 4 times with terrible passes, and nearly put Negredo through on goal with a Djimi Traore-like first touch

edit: Not that you asked me lol

edit2: Obvsly thought you were talking about Sakho :p
Haha naw, I just assumed Cissokho was starting today too.

From what I've seen Sakho is pretty good. Cissokho seems to have trouble when anyone with pace runs at him judging by the City game.

This is his first match in a while.

He's done okay generally but definitely a bit shaky, like the rest of the defence. I hope he's playing left back and we're not shoving Sakho there.
shieeeeeeeeet

Should be a good match
or
finish 0-0

Mastadon

Banned
Spurs fans, Pritchard is looking lively against us. Nothing special (Haris Vukic was also surprisingly average aside from his goal)

WJD must be Loving it!

Lower League football is da best. Believe.

Yeah I do love going down to the King Power, great atmosphere there.

Haha naw, I just assumed Cissokho was starting today too.

From what I've seen Sakho is pretty good. Cissokho seems to have trouble when anyone with pace runs at him judging by the City game.

shieeeeeeeeet

Should be a good match
or
finish 0-0

Cissokho just seems to meander forward regardless of the odds of the ball actually reaching him, or if Johnson is doing the same. It shows when you realise how little he is doing in attack, but also how little solidarity he is bringing to the defensive unit. He's just constantly 5 yards out of position.

Carbonox

Eh, guess we can be proud to a degree that it was only a 1-0 loss. Still, it was a loss and Newcastle was more than capable of winning. Ben Arfa ruining it for us really.

So much for that battering the Arsenal mandem were predicting. Simmer down fucks.

Now for Spurs to draw/lose and then we got a winnable game against West Brom next.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BcqfFtBIYAABw3i.jpg

Baki

We've managed very well despite injuries.

Weird how we've gone from wondering if Arsenal will qualify for the Champions League to pondering a title challenge.

Yeah. I'm glad he's resting Ozil and a few other players. Plus January transfer window!!!!

Lightning

Banned
We've managed very well despite injuries.

Weird how we've gone from wondering if Arsenal will qualify for the Champions League to pondering a title challenge.
Imagine if we strengthen our squad in January. Geoff Arsenal reckons 2 signings to come in.

We should be good for the top 4 because we will get the required points of the mid table teams but a title challenge will require more investment. Need that striker, a fullback/CB as well.

Kyoufu

Eh, guess we can be proud to a degree that it was only a 1-0 loss. Still, it was a loss and Newcastle was more than capable of winning. Ben Arfa ruining it for us really.

So much for that battering the Arsenal mandem were predicting. Simmer down fucks.

Now for Spurs to draw/lose and then we got a winnable game against West Brom next.

can we buy a player or two please. I'm sick of Shola.

Shola in 2014...

GorillaJu

The parents of that mascot must ahve been thinking dont look at the camera dont look at the camera dont look at the camera FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Top Bottom