• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

L1NETT

Great Save Mig

--

Christ what a game this is so far. Complete opposite to what i thought

That is what an early goal does though.

Igo

How is that not a penalty. Hazard didn't even need to throw is legs out to con the ref there, and it probably lost him the decision instead.

PaulLFC

How is that not a penalty. Hazard didn't even need to throw is legs out to con the ref there.
Because he played for it. Knew exactly what he was doing, saw Lucas coming and moved his leg towards Lucas, not the ball, so he'd make contact and then fall over.

Marc

Great shot and save there, good there is an early goal from Liverpool otherwise this Chelsea just do nothing. Game is open now. :D

Igo

Because he played for it. Knew exactly what he was doing, saw Lucas coming and moved his leg towards Lucas, not the ball, so he'd make contact and then fall over.
I'll look at it again later but Lucas basically stuck his thigh between his legs and impeded him. Doesn't matter if hazard is looking for it because it was so clumsy. I think if Hazard doesn't flail his legs he gets the decision.

GorillaJu

Yeah... it was coming. We can't fucking keep the ball for 5 seconds.

THe early goal flatters to deceive. We look fucking knackered already.

Top Bottom