• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Zabojnik

It's like Blablurn flipped a switch. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Felipeezus once Liverpool win the PL.

It might happen.

Lightning

Banned
I don't think it was purposeful, but it was an awful tackle. Paulinho managed to stay standing, so it didn't look awful at first.

That said, he's gone studs in on Spurs players multiple times, injuring players for months at a time on more than one occasion. He always seems to go for the most influential one on the pitch too.
Charlie Adam was clearly aiming for the ball when he injured Paulinho. The studs were directly where the ball was, Paulinho was just too skillful for him, but I see no way possible that his intention was to hurt anyone,

I haven't watched the Bale ones so can't comment on them but the Paulinho one he is getting hammered for past tackles because that one was late and a bad tackle but deliberate and intentional it was not.

Randdalf

£50m for Barkley? Not only is that ludicrous, it would put so much pressure on him, and it would make Everton OP. Think of all the bargains they could sign with that money.

Kassu

Banned
Happy new year to everyone! :)

Didn't celebrate by doing anything special, mainly just watched Argo with my uncle. 2013 was really shitty year for me so I'm just glad it's now behind.

faridmon

Since I am gonna go and watch Ghost World now, I just wanna say, Happy New Year to you all and may your footballing entity succeed your expectations.

Sadly Everton is gonna win the title, but I suppose many of you are happy with top 4 finish :)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just 65 minutes until we can recall Assou-Ekotto.

I hope Baldini is standing by the fax machine.

FootballFan

Happy new year cunts.

timthumb.php

Been 2014 for 12 hours now, nothing crazy in the future yet.

wedward

I'll never understand why people get together to get high, drunk and party when the year ends. Blows my mind.

People get together and get high, drunk and party because it is fun.

They do it when the year ends because most people have the next day off.

Pretty simple when you think about it.

rvy

Banned
People get together and get high, drunk and party because it is fun.

They do it when the year ends because most people have the next day off.

Pretty simple when you think about it.

My concept of fun doesn't involve drinking, smoking weed and partying. Then again, I'm not 16 anymore so maybe that explains it.

Top Bottom