• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

rvy

Banned
iOmA5zMJIKuax.gif

A Pikachu ♡ ‏@CarolVils 16 h

Sabem porque é que o Benfica tem as cores do pai natal? Porque só as crianças acreditam nele

Do you know why Benfica wears Santa Claus' colors? Because only children believe in it.

Yurt pls

Salvadora

So Giroud is definitely missing tomorrow's game due to injury and the medical people don't think he will make the Spurs game either.

The people wondering what will happen to Arsenal if he gets injured will get to see that now (along with no Ozil, Ramsey and no LBs).

Scum

So Giroud is definitely missing tomorrow's game due to injury and the medical people don't think he will make the Spurs game either.

The people wondering what will happen to Arsenal if he gets injured will get to see that now (along with no Ozil, Ramsey and no LBs).
Is your time to shine Bendtner.
Preferably, after our FA Cup game.

Kassu

Banned

I think we'll do fine against Cardiff at least. Not so sure about Spurs game though, we're probably fucked.

Salvadora

Is your time to shine Bendtner.
Preferably, after our FA Cup game.
B52 bomber v Soldado.

I genuinely don't know which one would come out on top.
I think we'll do fine against Cardiff at least. Not so sure about Spurs game though, we're probably fucked.
Luckily Spurs are in the same boat in terms of injuries.

The defensive partnership of Mertesacker/Bosscielny staying fit is of vital importance.

bud

honestly, i don't really care about the fa cup. of course i'd like arsenal to win it, but the league and champions league are the only leagues that really matter to me. i realise i come off as a prick considering that arsenal haven't won anything in almost a decade, but the fa cup only means something when it comes to winning the league and/or champions league as well; when it comes to winning the double/treble. on its own, it's just, you know, kinda like the emirates cup.

Scum

B52 bomber v Soldado.

I genuinely don't know which one would come out on top.

Luckily Spurs are in the same boat in terms of injuries.

The defensive partnership of Mertesacker/Bosscielny staying fit is of vital importance.
He's missing glorious chances, but I'm glad that everyone else has taken notice of him on the pitch now. His heat map must be a lot different now with Boycie pairing him with Ade. Lol

Charlie Adam is horrible

Lazy, shit and genuinely dangerous.

Don't know what Kenny was thinking.
Absolute waste of footballing space.

bud

his name is charlie adam. he was cursed the day his parents gave him that name.

with that name, you're destined to play for stoke city. or a liverpool side managed by dalglish.

Scum

honestly, i don't really care about the fa cup. of course i'd like arsenal to win it, but the league and champions league are the only leagues that really matter to me. i realise i come off as a prick considering that arsenal haven't won anything in almost a decade, but the fa cup only means something when it comes to winning the league and/or champions league as well; when it comes to winning the double/treble. on its own, it's just, you know, kinda like the emirates cup.
bud, pls. The FA Cup is awesome. I blame the time of the fixtures in football nowadays. 3pm kickoffs or bust. The West Ham boys at work are well pissed of with the Sunday fixture for their game against Forest.

bud

i do like the cup tournament itself, though.

but if you end the season with an fa cup, it just... doesn't mean anything to me.

i'm sorry ok

Salvadora

You're mental if you think winning the FA Cup, especially for Arsenal, means nothing.

No more "X years since Arsenal won a trophy" shite from the media/fans, it would make my year.

GorillaJu

Liverpool under Kenny was a mess but I'm glad we gave him a year because I highly doubt Henry and Werner would have hired Rodgers, who I really like, after having just promoted Swansea.

But what was he ever thinking with his signings. Charlie Adam and Andy Carroll, smh. Could be worse though. Could be Joe Cole, Paul Konchesky, Christian Poulsen, Raul Meireles and Milan Jovanovic. Holy shit what a turd pile. I'm glad I wasn't approved for Gaf at the time, as I'd still be shitting out all the crow from my optimism during the beginning of Hodgson's reign.

Edit: typing messages slowly on a phone makes me so late to the conversation :lol

Salvadora

Arsenal winning the FA Cup would be a huge psychological boost for everyone associated with the club, at the very least.

please understand

Hixx

BT can suck dick, when me and some friends moved into a house about a year and a half ago it took them two months to install our connection

Yep they are terrible. When we used them they were also really expensive for what you got. Was over £20 for like 8MB down. Swapped to Sky, half the price for double the speed... at the same address! So BT were just being robbing cunts.

And we had the same installation problem with BT, two and a half months with no phone or internet and they tried to charge us £100.

We've moved again since, this time still under Sky; no charge, internet worked the day we moved into the house.

bud

well, yes, i do suppose it would make them believe that they could actually win a trophy, and the rest of the world would probably stop pestering arsenal football club about not winning any trophies, but it wouldn't mean a whole lot to me.

please let me keep believing this

ATF487

Liverpool under Kenny was a mess but I'm glad we gave him a year because I highly doubt Henry and Werner would have hired Rodgers, who I really like, after having just promoted Swansea.

But what was he ever thinking with his signings. Charlie Adam and Andy Carroll, smh. Could be worse though. Could be Joe Cole, Paul Konchesky, Christian Poulsen, Raul Meireles and Milan Jovanovic. Holy shit what a turd pile. I'm glad I wasn't approved for Gaf at the time, as I'd still be shitting out all the crow from my optimism during the beginning of Hodgson's reign.

Edit: typing messages slowly on a phone makes me so late to the conversation :lol

Meireles was good! Well for 70 minutes

Yen

I would much rather stay in and read Fables than go out tonight. Especially considering I have to pay £4 to enter the street the nightclub I'm going to is in.

wedward

Arsenal winning the FA Cup would be a huge psychological boost for everyone associated with the club, at the very least.

please understand

I agree. I think we really need to go for it. CL isn't happening this season and PL wont unless we bring in a striker. Look at what a lift getting Ozil gave us.

I would much rather stay in and read Fables than go out tonight. Especially considering I have to pay £4 to enter the street the nightclub I'm going to is in.

I'm going to a house party, much prefer them on new year than going to a club so rammed with people that you can hardly move and the bar is always 5 people deep

wedward

Lineup for tomorrow:

Poldi---BENDTNER SAN- Theo
------------Santi Arteta
-------------Flamini
Monreal Kos Per Sagana
----------SZHZHZ

Should be able to get 3 points from Cardiff at home with that.

Someone on Twitter is claiming to have footage of an Arsenal player sticking a wine bottle up his ass.

Jack Wilshere ‏@JackWilshere 5m
And for the record....Not really a fan of wine ;) #NotMe #GuessAgain
Expand

Top Bottom