• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

pulsemyne

My ploy to slag him off in the hope that he'd score has worked. He's actually one of my most favourite players to ever put on a Swansea shirt (!)
He probably knows swansea are looking for a striker and has decided toi start playing well. He's been really good so far today.

LegoArmo

I know football is on, but I have something more pressing to talk about. I find Nicki Minaj songs so catchy that I can't help myself enjoying them. What.

SHarris78

In Bonys' defence, TODAY he has been ok. The really annoying thing is he has 10 goals altogether this season which is pretty good, but other than those goals he's offered zero to the team.

spidye

Bc2lCF3IMAImLuY.jpg

Javi really loves the club <3 my favorite bayern player.

love him too. really awesome guy

Linius

In Bonys' defence, TODAY he has been ok. The really annoying thing is he has 10 goals altogether this season which pretty good, but other than those goals he's offered zero to the team.

That's what Bony does. Only difference is that he scored more than 30 for Vitesse. There he had a better team who served him better and a few more easy opponents than in the EPL to get a few goals against.

Meier

Supposedly City are playing a friendly against Al-Ain on 1/14 to commemorate their opening of a new stadium there in the UAE. Great. Games on 1/8, 1/12, 1/14, 1/18 and 1/21. Manuel will love that. :p

operon

Supposedly City are playing a friendly against Al-Ain on 1/14 to commemorate their opening of a new stadium there in the UAE. Great. Games on 1/8, 1/12, 1/14, 1/18 and 1/21. Manuel will love that. :p
The price for selling your soul for black gold

:lol EPL market prices have gone too far, wonder when the bubble will burst
Not any time soon.

Clubs are getting richer throughout the league and will get much much richer still as the next round of TV money hits.

Clubs don't need to sell for £10m anymore, they're income is much higher they can hold out for £20m.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Awful from Canas, I can't stand it when defenders try to control those loose balls. Just get the fucker out.

edit: Negredo off, Garcia on? MANCINI LIVES

Top Bottom