• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

pulga

Banned
dexter-surprise-motherfucker-o.gif

2014 is better already

omg your avatar

mumei ban me again, im dead already

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Flamini, Wilshere, Walcott, Cazorla, Podolski

Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Rosicky, Ryo, Gnabry, Bendtner

I am not at all upset with that starting line-up. The bench isn't awful either. I mean, let's face it, Bendtner would somehow be the first attacking sub on even if we had a full bench.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Flamini, Wilshere, Walcott, Cazorla, Podolski

I am not at all upset with that starting line-up. The bench isn't awful either. I mean, let's face it, Bendtner would somehow be the first attacking sub on even if we had a full bench.

That's the squad depletion you lot have been whinging about?

lol

3Sixty

#SaintsFC team vs @chelseafc: K. Davis (c), Chambers, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Cork, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Lallana, Rodriguez, Ramírez.

Weird team.

Ole :-/

Maybe he sees it as low risk, if Tan keeps up his crazy that'll be the story - but it's hard to have sympathy for somebody going into that role after what's come before.

I am sure he's being paid well and promised a budget, though.

Also, I guess it's hard to say no when a chance to manage in the Pl comes along...

Podolski or Walcott up front front?

I like this team.

Meier

Navas has been so good. The way he closes down on the ball so quickly at both ends of the pitch is so key. Really nice signing.

Fergie

Banned
Ole why.

Tan is going to a bellend again soon enough.

Swansea have a penchant for breaking down defences but wasn't enough today. Bony can be powerful asset, but needs Michu.

That Arsenal team isn't bad at all, should be enough for Cardiff. City are top now, so a bit of pressure.

I would be delighted if Everton spanked Stoke even further. Lukaku hat-trick please. Barkely brace.

Top Bottom