• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Mastadon

Banned
Decent results from a top four perspective. Everton, Newcastle and either Man Utd or Spurs dropping points.

Edit: Guys, please don't get excited. We're almost certainly not getting Mata.

sohois

A nice easy win. No real complaints from me. Shame some of the other results couldn't hold, but still go back into the top 4 anyway.

Scum

spurs, you have just one job.

zknS7MG.png

GorillaJu

Coutinho is 21 and has played four games, two of them very difficult away games in what, 10 or 11 days? That's really hard on such a young player whose never been a tireless work-horse like Henderson.

He hasn't suddenly lost his talent he's probably just a bit pooped. I agree that some competition for his spot would be good, but we really don't need a replacement for him, more like an understudy (Suso, Alberto, etc)

Lightning

Banned
Ok so we're 4th, Stevie is back. 10 days til the next game, plently of time to be optimistic about Django returning in time for the Stoke match, which I'm usually negative about, but we can win there with a well rested team.

Maybe even Salah and Mata will be in the team by then.
Mata? Lol

Fergie

Banned
Arsenal are looking like title winners a lot this season.

Good win, since Chelsea and City are hot on their heels still.

Draconian

Very good result today. Looked very comfortable. Great play from the midfield and Torres looked confident. It's a shame about Mata, but Oscar came in and played a part in all 3 goals, so I'm not too upset about it.

Arsenal are looking like title winners a lot this season.

Good win, since Chelsea and City are hot on their heels still.

Yeah, we needed this big time. Liverpool showed that you can be top one moment and 6 points off in 5th the next.

Now begins a truly important month. Keep the momentum going and buy a striker to take us to another level. I dont care if he is CL cup tied.

Feorax

Actually, speaking of buying Chelsea players, been seeing a lot of articles linking us to Bertrand again.

Chelsea GAF, how is he? Would he at least be good enough to cover Enrique competently?

Clegg

The time is nearly upon us to fail to capitalise on Everton's draw. Need to play much better than we have in recent games of we want to win.

sohois

Man were Hull City absolutely dire today. Have no idea how this is the same team that won against Liverpool just a month ago.

The time is nearly upon us to fail to capitalise on Everton's draw. Need to play much better than we have in recent games of we want to win.

Absolute must win for us.

Away to Chelsea next too so we really need to win today or we'll be back to 2/3 results from the CL places again.

justjohn

Ok so we're 4th, Stevie is back. 10 days til the next game, plently of time to be optimistic about Django returning in time for the Stoke match, which I'm usually negative about, but we can win there with a well rested team.

Maybe even Salah and Mata will be in the team by then.
You scousers are a funny lot. You really are.

bud

You scousers are a funny lot. You really are.

Bit of a stupid question guys. This is my first ever ipad and the retina screen looks amazing but unfortunately I keep getting smudges and fIngerprints on it and have to keep wiping it off. Will continuous wiping of the screen with a dry cloth ultimately affect the retina quality? As in over time, will the retina fade away?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=93595251&postcount=2247

Clegg

Shit.

Can't watch the game. Have to help a mate move stuff into her new student digs. Hope to fuck we win. Welbeck to score.

Top Bottom