• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

How can you say he is a better finisher than Giroud? You've never seen him in the PL and Giroud scored fucking buckets of goals in France.

The fuck, have you ever watched Pato play??? He was always a decent finisher for Milan in a much harder league to score compared to England or France.

Also you clearly havent watched Giroud because he is an awful finisher, whenver he has time to think he fucks up, more of an impulse finisher.

wedward

The fuck, have you ever watched Pato play??? He was always a decent finisher for Milan in a much harder league to score compared to England or France.

Also you clearly havent watched Giroud because he is an awful finisher, whenver he has time to think he fucks up, more of an impulse finisher.

And I am sure Pato would handle the pace of the EPL just fine. lol

And I am sure Pato would handle the pace of the EPL just fine. lol

Of course it would take time for him to adjust, but it is a risk worth taking. 24 year old who still hasn't enter his prime and has a proven goal scoring record.

Would cost around 15-18 million. Because lets face it we are not getting anyone who is better then him now and a big name striker in the summer is doubtful.

I'm very, very nervous about our defence today (Spurs). Our two best defenders aren't on the pitch, and Chiriches looks to be pretty good with the odd horrendous mistake (sort of like Lloris, I guess) which isn't what you want from a defender really.

Linius

Downloading Sleepy Dogs on my Xbox. My memory space am cry. Gonna need to order another USB drive now to download new episode for Telltale games in the future :p

Pato is 24, has pace, a better finisher than Giroud. The only risk is his health, which it looks like he has turned around the past 12 months.

I like Pato alot, he was one of my favourite players at Milan, but his health isn't even the biggest worry tbh. He's lazy, woefully off-form, and lacking in both motivation and focus.

Tbf, I was kind of sold on him a couple months ago because he is so talented (like, Aguero/Suarez talented), but to say he's high risk would be an understatement. You shouldn't see him as the player you remember.

I like Pato alot, he was one of my favourite players at Milan, but his health isn't even the biggest worry tbh. He's lazy, woefully off-form, and lacking in both motivation and focus.

Tbf, I was kind of sold on him a couple months ago because he is so talented (like, Aguero/Suarez talented), but to say he's high risk would be an understatement. You shouldn't see him as the player you remember.

He has gotten himself back in to the Brazil mix. He wants to play at his home WC and will be super motivated to show he still has what it takes.

Top Bottom