• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Hmmm Pato or Hulk. I would love if we could sign Pato. still only 24 and had a good year in Brazil. Will have a point to prove with thee WC coming up.

Hmmm Pato or Hulk. I would love if we could sign Pato. still only 24 and had a good year in Brazil. Will have a point to prove with thee WC coming up.

He'd be lucky to even play a game with his glass bones in a rough premier league (especially with arsenals injury concerns involving players)

GorillaJu

Pato going to Arsenal would be so insanely injury prone it'd reverse the injury polarity and he'll end up being uninjurable like Suarez

I reckon we (Spurs) will go ahead and then lose. Tempted to put a £10 on Tottenham/Utd actually, but ... not that confident.

COYS

Edit: Oh fuck, no Kaboul or Verts. We are dead.

2014-01-01%20at%2017.00.png

At what point do the other teams start to get concerned by City's goal difference? Is it even possible to catch up with that?

You don't. Just consider it an extra point

You want Wenger out and Pato in? Spurs fan in disguise.

haha.

Just not too many options.

Hulk is too expensive. Costa is untouchable. Wenger wont buy anyone from Italy. Lewandowski is off to Munich. Madrid are not gonna sell us a striker.

It is either Pato or some reject from France.

Walshy

haha.

Hulk is too expensive. Costa is untouchable. Wenger wont buy anyone from Italy. Lewandowski is off to Munich. Madrid are not gonna sell us a striker.

Arsenal should go for Konstantinos Mitroglou.

I really rate that Danny Ings too, would like to see Liverpool go for either of them as a third choice striker.

Lightning

Banned
haha.

Just try to get a loan and sort the problem in the summer. Bringing in Pato is not the answer.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lamela hurt in the warm-up?

BT not listing him on the bench but Spurs twitter is.

Arsenal should go for Konstantinos Mitroglou.

I really rate that Danny Ings too, would like to see Liverpool go for either of them as a third choice striker.

Never saw the greek fella play, heard he was having a good season.

Just try to get a loan and sort the problem in the summer. Bringing in Pato is not the answer.

Pato is 24, has pace, a better finisher than Giroud. The only risk is his health, which it looks like he has turned around the past 12 months.

wedward

Jack played pretty well today I thought.

Yup looked very good I thought. I think it was a result of him having a lot more freedom. With no Ozil or Ramsey he got more touches and was drifting all over the pitch. If he can work on his positional discipline it will really help.

L1NETT

Sigh lost 3-0, fucking worst result of the season. Football sometimes eh. Time to back the manager with money please board. And don't sack him.

Time to watch United, grab some Beer and then Sherlock.

Happy bloody New Year.

GorillaJu

Pato is 24, has pace, a better finisher than Giroud. The only risk is his health, which it looks like he has turned around the past 12 months.

How can you say he is a better finisher than Giroud? You've never seen him in the PL and Giroud scored fucking buckets of goals in France.

Walshy

He's a brilliant finisher, strong aerially and is very strong. When I've watched him in the Champions League he hasn't looked out of place, would be a good buy.

Pato is too risky for Arsenal, and would he want to leave his home country before a world cup year?

He just signed a new contract, iirc. Increased release clause.
Ah right, had no idea.

Lightning

Banned
Sigh lost 3-0, fucking worst result of the season. Football sometimes eh. Time to back the manager with money please board. And don't sack him.

Time to watch United, grab some Beer and then Sherlock.

Happy bloody New Year.
You're paying for your sins. You supported loony toon over us!

Top Bottom