• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Walshy

Really? Would you not want to give Kelly/Wisdom/Ilori a chance as backup first?
I just can't see Skrtel staying around for much longer past this season, so I'd want a replacement in. We are overstocked on centre backs, and we are crying out for a defensive midfielder.

Wisdom needs a few seasons out on loan. Kelly will need to prove his fitness. Illori is going to Valencia on loan isn't he?

Kenka

Hey Kenka baby, I heard you wanted to make the new OT?

Yes, but I was exhausted after having slept only 4 hours for days consecutively and I seized the opportunity at hand to just fuck off. Good OP my prachtig vriend.

Premature, I am sorry, I fucked both our chances.

Aston-Villa-v-Manchester--001.jpg

ijRZmS6DqyY07.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2013/12/13/1386957355608/Aston-Villa-v-Manchester--001.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ijRZmS6DqyY07.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Chicharito is so going to RT something mean tomorrow

Yes. Both of them are 29 and Mascherano can effectively play in two positions!

-

LOL

pls, not Bilbao again..

I'd leave Munain to improve at Bilbao before going for him. He hasn't progressed at all since 11/12

As I said earlier, Masch for Agger would be a very astute, if reluctant, transfer.

Zabojnik

What kind of name is Nigella anyway? The female version of Nigel? Sound like something Bacon would name the unwanted child he had with a black prostitute after a night of coked-up partying.

FootballFan

What kind of name is Nigella anyway? The female version of Nigel? Sound like something Bacon would name the unwanted child he had with a black prostitute after a night of coked-up partying.

Bud pls talk to us about that nigella woman that has a cooking show.

noal

Banned

You want to know the really scary thing?

Her father's name IS Nigel!

TeddyBoy

I do like the players we are linked too and I like what I see in Salah from the very limited exposure I've had of him. I still have a belief that Aspas will eventually come good, he's hardly played in his natural position yet although the rumours that he's trying to engineer a move to Valencia in January doesn't exactly bode well.

Salah coming in will surely mean the end of Moses or Sterling to go on loan I guess. Salah, Matic and a left back would be a perfect January. I'd cut Cissokho's loan, I don't think he's going to hack it at Liverpool. Would be good to get a reliable back up for Sturridge because he's made of glass, maybe that Greek guy from Olympiakos.

Aspas only cost £7.7m, we took a chance and so far, it hasn't paid off. If he wants to go, I don't mind, he's being nice about it (unlike Pacheco). That's a good wish list, but I only see us bringing in two players this January, leave the main stuff for summer. It looks like Rodgers wants a central midfielder, but I don't see that happening just yet, our central midfield is hardly amazing, but it's adequate for the time being. A left back is going to be hard to get and we have cover thee, so I think we can hold off on that transfer.

If Aspas does go like you say, then we'd definitely get a replacement, but I don't think we've been linked for any strikers so far.
So I'd say a replacement striker and Salah.

Here's a tough one for my fellow Liverpool fans.

If the opportunity for an Agger - Mascherano swap came up in Jan, would you take it?

Nope, although they are of roughly equal value, we have a Mascherano replacement in Lucas, we need an Alonso replacement. Luis Gustavo would be my preferred choice, but he moved last summer :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Acerbi is suspended after failing a doping test

This is like finding out that Heskey is on EPO. :lol

Get your money back Acerbi, you got (srry) duped.

Elchele

Jupp.
You didn't reply.

Kenka I'm still downloading fucking FIFA 14. Still 4 hours to go, and fucking EA didn't even put the game file in the download queque like the rest of the normal world, they force you to stay in the demo for the game to download. I can't even

will read now

edit: Kenka pls, I can't watch youtube videos right now, sorry

I do this when talking to people, I don't know why. Thanks, Italy.

:lol, yeah I dot it too.

Linius

I do this when talking to people, I don't know why. Thanks, Italy.

It really is a Southern European thing, I never see around here but on holidays down south I see people talk like that all the time. Especially in arguements :p

Zabojnik

Acerbi is suspended after failing a doping test

This is like finding out that Heskey is on EPO. :lol

Get your money back Acerbi, you got (srry) duped.

You could say he ... nah, I got nothing, but there must be an acerbo joke in there somewhere.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You could say he ... nah, I got nothing, but there must be an acerbo joke in there somewhere.
he'll be cleared in no time since this is most likely from his tumour meds

Or hopefully he'll be cleared AFTER their game with us. :p

Linius

Watching Italians having an argument is great.

Watching my Turkish neighbours having a regular conversation is even funnier. Every conversation they have they just yell at each other. And they usually do that outside at six in the morning.

Or when they call someone back home in Turkey they always walk out in the garden and yell trough their phone like the person on the other end wouldn't hear them if they don't.

But they are nice people, last week they brought us soup. I'll never know what it's called and what she put in it but it was damn good. Too bad their Dutch isn't quite up there to really explain what it was :lol

Elchele

Anyone downloaded FIFA 14 from the PSN Store? It downloaded the demo and now the game itself is downloading inside the demo so I can't do anything but stay in the fucking demo.

It says "installing" and 4 hours timer. What happens if I turn it off when there are 2 hours left? It will restart to download it all over again the next time I open it?

Fuck digital future

Hixx

Anyone downloaded FIFA 14 from the PSN Store? It downloaded the demo and now the game itself is downloading inside the demo so I can't do anything but stay in the fucking demo.

It says "installing" and 4 hours timer. What happens if I turn it off when there are 2 hours left? It will restart to download it all over again the next time I open it?

Fuck digital future

It will continue where you left off.

Hixx

are you sure Hixx, please tell me you're sure
I'm afraid because the download is not in the PS4 download list, just in the demo.

go to the dashboard and press options over fifa 14 then info or whatever, the OS is downloading it

its fine. I played Resogun while fifa downloaded.

Adnan-Januzaj-009.jpg

"My first opinion was to sign for Manchester United," Januzaj told MUTV. "It was my first choice and I have signed for them. I am happy here. If I could play all my life at Manchester United I would do it for the club."

<3

Top Bottom