• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

FootballFan

Adnan-Januzaj-009.jpg

<3

Wow just imagining 3 years down, a 24 year old Neygod with Januzaj, Messi and Alexis.

Wow.

dc89

AMsc5vK.gif

It's FriBéy the 13th.

Yo Bud, I read out your post in the Beyoncé thread to my gf.

"Pffffft fuck off"

Clegg

Its more than a rumour afaik.

Moyes wants more control in transfer dealings and Woodward is happy to give it to him.

Clegg

Moyes dealing with clubs and agents is a lot more favourable than having Woodward doing it. He has years of experience doing it.

Feorax

Is anyone at level 67 or higher on FIFA 14 PS4? I need a 99 contract for a trophy and I went and used both of mine unlocked so far on the PS3 version, and now it appears I'm locked out unless I grind for the next few months...

Any such gifts would be massively appreciated.

Kenka

I do this when talking to people, I don't know why. Thanks, Italy.
Aren't you partly Italian btw ?
Kenka I'm still downloading fucking FIFA 14. Still 4 hours to go, and fucking EA didn't even put the game file in the download queque like the rest of the normal world, they force you to stay in the demo for the game to download. I can't even

will read now

edit: Kenka pls, I can't watch youtube videos right now, sorry
Not a bad thing since it's excessively embarassing for Dschörmanni.
Just hire Nerlinger, ManUtd
Wouldn't be too bad of a move. I would feel sad for Nerli though.

Lightning

Banned
Monreal and Sagna to start against City? Yes please. Monreal is good value and Sagna much more reliable.

Also rumours suggest Sagna will extend his Arsenal stay by 2 further years by signing a extension. Talks have improved according to Wenger so that's great news as well.

faridmon

Just came back from Peace gig. Damn that was amazing! They must be the only band that I recall that actually sound like their recorded music rather than noisy live performance.

Thier supporting band Drenge was was really silly, but I liked it enough. Overall great night, although cost me bloody £20. Fuck that shit!

WJD

Is anyone at level 67 or higher on FIFA 14 PS4? I need a 99 contract for a trophy and I went and used both of mine unlocked so far on the PS3 version, and now it appears I'm locked out unless I grind for the next few months...

Any such gifts would be massively appreciated.

I could gift you one tomorrow if you remind me. Got a 99 contract at like level 15 though.

faridmon

Also, here are the band members of Piece. Here is trivia for you lot: guess who are the males and the females in this picture:

Peace.jpg

Answer:
They are all males

Don't care, their music is fantastic and their album is certainly on of the best ones in 2013.

Just came back from Peace gig. Damn that was amazing! They must be the only band that I recall that actually sound like their recorded music rather than noisy live performance.

Thier supporting band Drenge was was really silly, but I liked it enough. Overall great night, although cost me bloody £20. Fuck that shit!

Radiohead are like that too. Incredible live band.

Zabojnik

2014 is shaping to be an incredible year for PC gaming. Between Witcher 3, the return of glorious space-sim games like Elite: Dangerous and (later on) Star Citizen, the revival of old-school crpgs like Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity and Torment: Tides Of Numenera and, of course, Oculus fucking Rift. And I'm sure I'm forgetting tons of awesome stuff.

Give it to me, NOW.

Facism

Watching my Turkish neighbours having a regular conversation is even funnier. Every conversation they have they just yell at each other. And they usually do that outside at six in the morning.

Or when they call someone back home in Turkey they always walk out in the garden and yell trough their phone like the person on the other end wouldn't hear them if they don't.

But they are nice people, last week they brought us soup. I'll never know what it's called and what she put in it but it was damn good. Too bad their Dutch isn't quite up there to really explain what it was :lol

uh oh.

Do they have a daughter? You've just eaten wedding soup.

Turok_TTZ

Di maria should have expected this when he decided to fight for his place. oh well.
The way I see it, our forward line is set in stone. No way I can see Di maria challenging the BBC. Too late to push for a leave now, no way we letting ya leave in mid season...

Meanwhile, I for one enjoy the moniker for madrid's frontline, the "BBC". so funny yet fits.

Clegg

Aye.

Also, we're scouting a Mexican midfielder nicknamed Gullit ?

Oh Tclevz, pack it in now.
Things starting to heat up on the transfer front. Hopefully we'll sign one of two good players.

Haven't seen this lad play before, but I'll have no complaints if he's as good as our last Mexican signing.

Clegg

Totally irrational, but I'm kind if looking forward to January even after our disaster in the summer window.

There's no way we can be as bad again, right?

Salazar

Totally irrational, but I'm kind if looking forward to January even after our disaster in the summer window.

There's no way we can be as bad again, right?

Just gotta dodge the flaming barrels

Galatasaray nonsense
"cheeky bids" from joke clubs like Spurs
That parasite scum Klopp
Basque testicle-grinders
Brazilian endomorphs
Steve Bruce magnanimously offering to take Januzaj on loan
Getting sucked into a "respect" tussle with that thin-lipped chippy fuck Martinez

Top Bottom