• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

BdulhWzCcAAW9o1.png:large

his faces are the best, haha.

Suen

Shiiiiiiiiiiit what a horrible miss by Bacca, among the worst ones in the season. He's a fucking joke in this game.

rvy

Banned
I felt tiny when I went to the Netherlands. Everyone is even taller than here in Germany.

The superior confuziz race.

Argentina

I'm 1,75 IIRC. I wouldn't be able to date someone taller than me. And the hottest girls here are like 1.80

y r u in Argentina?

Why the fuck are women in Argentina over 1,75?

I'm watching a couple of sisters drink donkey semen and urine on Fear Factor. Society is messed up.

rvy

Banned
In my dealings with both, I have found that while the Germans are evil, the Dutch are assholes.
So, it really comes down to whether you prefer someone making you eat a piece of dog poop or someone who will make your sister fart in your face at your wedding.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
what?

Barcelona president Sandro Rosell could find himself in court after a criminal case investigating the signing of Neymar from Santos in the summer revealed the Brazilian's contract may be fake.

The Blaugrana were forced to hand over a dossier detailing the financial elements of the attacker's €57.1 million move, after club socio Jordi Cases made an official complaint last year.

Rosell had hoped the complaint would be thrown out, but the investigation has flagged up irregularities in the deal and the Attorney General of the National High Court has requested further contractual documents as the case continues.

Presecutor Jose Perals has asked for all the relevant documentation in the transfer and could call upon Barca auditors to provide evidence in the investigation, which is looking to establish the whereabouts of the €40 million not received by Santos (with the Brazilian side receiving €17.1m in their share of the deal).

"The contracts that have been signed between the parties do not, at times, correspond to that which is specified within them," the prosecutor's report revealed on Friday, adding that "the contracts signed may have been faked to alter the concept of the payments."

Barca maintain they have done nothing wrong in the transfer, although the Catalan club have been unable to specify exactly who received what.

Meanwhile, one of the third-party owners, supermarket group DIS, claim they received only a small percentage of what they were owed as their part of the deal.

pulga help me understand

Suen

Juve's stadium is so beautiful. Both Milan teams need their own new smaller stadiums.
San Siro is special though :(

what?

pulga help me understand
A half year ago (or more) he was supposed to be charged for match fixing in Brazil. Sandrolona pls.

Woah, Di Marzio saying Xavi is negotiating with New York Red Bulls.
But do they have the Barca's tiki taka legacy and Catalonia's identity?

noal

Banned
Ando and Nani out with Coentrao coming in seems to be tomorrows headlines.

I always thought we should get rid of Nani but why did we give him a new contract if we are going to get rid of him straight away?

Glazers/ Woodward is strange.

Suen

Milan and Inter could probably just buy San Siro, remove the third tier, and modernize it and the facilities around it. That would probably make more sense than either club going out and building a whole new stadium at this point.
But Inter is gonna be riiiiiiiiiiiiiiich now, like really riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich. Milan is slowly dying bro, it's over.........

but yes, I forgot it was owned by a third party and that several attempts have been made in the past to actually buy it. What's preventing them from buying it?

Coentrão will be awesome in the EPL. Their fullbacks don't need to defend.
:lol

Reading stuff about Chinese competition law at 11:30 PM

iSRpq0qGmQDF2.gif
You'll live in China in the future and the pollution will be the end of you. Rip in pieces Blablurn.

Blablurn

But Inter is gonna be riiiiiiiiiiiiiiich now, like really riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich. Milan is slowly dying bro, it's over.........

but yes, I forgot it was owned by a third party and that several attempts have been made in the past to actually buy it. What's preventing them from buying it?

You'll live in China in the future and the pollution will be the end of you. Rip in pieces Blablurn.

at least im not a virgin anymore. who of you is still a virgin?

Suen

loooooooooooool serves you right for fucking missing all those chancse Bacca. Enjoy seeing Elche win now. I think Herrera just came in as a sub as well :lol. Nice goal from him.

rvy

Banned

Suen stop making fun of the interistas who haven't been back since Mourinho left.

500px-Parmalat_logo.svg.png

Berlusconi is richer than Toe-Hair. ;-)

The city of Milan owns San Siro . . . both clubs were stuck under a lease until like 2030, but they recently renegotiated the lease to last until I believe 2017. So most believe the two clubs will purchase the stadium at that point.

A combination of that City-Chelsea back-to-back and Coward Webb (so clever) has left us right in the shit, trying to claw our way back into contention.

Fuck. Doesn't help when shitcunts like Puncheon are taking GOAT bad penalties :(

cremino

Berlusconi is richer than Toe-Hair. ;-)

The city of Milan owns San Siro . . . both clubs were stuck under a lease until like 2030, but they recently renegotiated the lease to last until I believe 2017. So most believe the two clubs will purchase the stadium at that point.

2016...And they would have to buy the nearby hyppodrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom