• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

SWEEEEEEEEEET JUSTICE!

G'NIGHT FOR NOW, LADS.
3AQmK.gif

Bye Kermit. I'll let Wes know you stopped by.

LTWheels

I'm definitely in the Vita > Wii U camp.

Vita actually has quite a decent selection of games, especially with PSN+.

Also vita games are generally cheaper than Wii U games. I've only purchased Monster Hunter and Wind Waker. It takes a long time for Nintendo games to come down in price.

Manager

Absolutly filthy.

Then again it was Nasri.

My heart cries tears of joy for that traitor.

I am glad Nasri is hurt. I would love to see Flamini get hurt.
even though he has been surpriaingly good since he came back

He's a 26 year old kid who cried out of pain, and will miss World Cup in the form of his life. It could/can be career ending.

DAT oil money

City are the new UTD period.

City are the new United in terms of refereeing.

No interference

City are corrupt

City just never seem to get decisions.

Dat oil money.

You chose to ignore the offside goals against City in the Swansea, Aston Villa, Bayern matches and more, plus the horrific Sunderland match.

Carbonox

A disallowed goal but otherwise a 2-0 loss is pretty decent against the best team in the league.

We have West Ham, Norwich and Sunderland in our next three games though. If we don't win every single one of those fucking games, I'll be raging big time. No need to fuck around now, we have to get back to winning ways. Fair enough we had Arsenal and City in our last 3 games (and West Brom but fuck them and fuck Newcastle for losing against such shitters) but now it's time to stop pricking around. I want 8th at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom