• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

0ru7rrp.png

CNB1W6d.png

Haha just seen the disallowed goal, that's the best disallowed goal you'll ever see

Man drank a whole bottle of whiskey last night, feel incredibly rough today, if anyone would like to send me a dominoes pizza I'll love you forever

pulga

Banned
Buy Lego City. It kind of reminds me why I play games in the first place. Perfect? No. Fun? Yes. My NNID is in my profile if you want to add.

Added! But fuck it if I'm playing GTA for babbies :p

I'm balls deep in pikmin right now <3

Wonder if Januzaj will declare for a NT now. He's made the step up to the first team and is pretty much a regular now.

Got a chance to go to a World Cup in Brazil.

Other than Belgium, which country is he eligible for? Engurland?

Vita is miles better than the Wii U.

Tearaway, LittleBigPlanet, Gravity Rush, Uncharted GA are all good games. That is &#8734;% more than the Wii U has.

Please, SM3DW, Pikmin 3, W101 shit all over those. Hell, Wind Waker by itself invalidates that list. And next month is Cranky Kong time. As far as flops go, Wii U >>>> Vita.

They will sell Khedira to us.

Gundogod to RM is a sure thing. They won't pay much for him either.

I've been reading we're offering Benz as a swap as well as letting them keep Sahin. Two players for the price of one, essentially.

Don't worry, Gündogan won't play all that many matches in the rest of the season because of his injury. He'll suck for Madrid and go to Liverpool on loan after playing as RB for Madrid

Fixed. Milch pls get your facts straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom