• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse, is this what you had in mind?

iwaI3Y19qAeO1.png

We have to go deeper.

Dibbz

Faour just scored again at the death and City won their youth game 4-3. This kid is absolutely special. Can't wait to show the gif of the chip he scored today. They called him the new Zlatan since he's from Malmo as well and he certainly looks like he's on the path.

This the path the leads to Barca?

Linius

We wanted Ola John for a while but in the end we decided not to get anyone at all. If Kishna finally signs his Goddamn contract we'll be okay in the wingers department.

Though it would be nice if Fisher actually starts finishing his chances. He's improving his runs but he doesn't seem to have the killer ability to finish.

Zabojnik

We wanted Ola John for a while but in the end we decided not to get anyone at all. If Kishna finally signs his Goddamn contract we'll be okay in the wingers department.

Though it would be nice if Fisher actually starts finishing his chances. He's improving his runs but he doesn't seem to have the killer ability to finish.

Raiola-1.jpg

He's coming to Juve!!! /Timulove

Do you guys want to vomit? Of course you do! Milan rumored shirts for next year, starting with the home one:
i72JrXSNxM5K3.jpg

the away one (notice how the red and black stripes are pointless: they'll be hidden in the shorts):
iBHH6SEqMebtt.jpg

and the third one (it's actually light yellow and green, or at least the sponsor and the three stripes will be):
iACHsqlsaYzMk.jpg

I'm going to stab myself in the eyes, brb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom