• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

No one knew we existed
Till the money came along
We are the plastic Blues
And this is our song

Aguero the machine
The goalkeeper slayer
Javi Garcia a wizard
Truly our best player

There's more players on the team
And they all play ball
I began supporting once the money came in
Before i didn't care at all

Oh yeah, there's a guy called Yaya
He scores alot of goals
The player i miss the most?
The amazing Paul Scholes

BLUES BLUES BLUES
Brilliant

bud

It's going to be tough signing players without CL qualification. Good luck to Man Utd GAF this summer. It's going to be rough in here.

exactly. with ferguson, i doubt it'd be much of a problem because many players would love to play under his management. with moyes, though? don't see it.

omgkitty

Marotta "We know Pogba's value, we won't sell him to PSG" (full quote later)

Anyone else feel like clubs who are after Pogba think they're being super sneaky and pulling one over on Juve by being interested, thinking they're going to get away with him for 20m or something like that? I mean I don't think he's leaving them at this point for anything under 40m.

Salvadora

One year without Champions League Football is manageable, but when it starts to look like a trend, United are in trouble.

I can't imagine the players will be content with 25% pay cuts on new contracts either.

Clegg

It's going to be tough signing players without CL qualification. Good luck to Man Utd GAF this summer. It's going to be rough in here.
Missing out on the CL for one season wouldn't be hugely detrimental to our chances of signing players. So long as we've done our homework, this summer shouldn't be a total disaster like the last.

Superman

Not signing players in January is OK as the ones we want probably aren't available. But failing to sign those targets in the summer after ample time in sorting out how much they'd cost would be a kick in the balls.

Basically, don't fuck summer up, Woodward.

I hope we sign at least one player though. Mid season overhaul isn't needed at all, more harm than good. But you're right... Can't see a lot of the truly world class players moving in January so summer would make more sense. I have no confidence in Woodward to be honest.

GQman2121

Banned
We've loaned Nate Chalobah to Boro until the end of the season. They also have Ken Omeruo. Hope they're able to have an impact and contribute.

Meier

m99xbg3.png

Silva has done this in just 11 games.

bow28.gif

noal

Banned
IF YOU ARE EATING PLEASE DON'T READ ON!

Last Saturday night I had my usual Footy Manager session. I stay up till around 4 am after ending the season by winning everything.

I listen to some music on my headphones in bed. My 17 year old special needs step daughter comes in and announces that she has wet the bed. This happens semi regularly. I MUST ALSO POINT OUT THAT WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE.

Ok. I put a towel over the damp patch, tuck her in, then go back to bed. 30 minutes later she comes back into my room and, whilst grinning, announces that once again she has wet the bed; cue another towel, cue another tucking in. I returned to try and get some sleep.

An hour later I hear rumblings from the other room but try and ignore them. 10 minutes later I look up to see said step daughter standing just inside my door with a bath towel in her hands. Whilst trying hard to open my poor eyes I focus on some strange marks on the towel which are definitely not part of the pattern.

She announces that this time she has pooed the bed and proceeds to let a fully formed mini frankenfurter fall from the towel onto my bedroom floor. This gets me out of bed pretty sharpish and I scoop up the offending turd with toilet paper.

I check, because I have to, if she has wiped her arse and alas, no she hasn't. I start to do it for her( I do this as little as possible normally) and my fingers pierce the paper and get smothered in rich sticky shit which considering my alcohol consumption nearly made me gag.

I clean myself up and put her in the bath and then go into her room to get rid of the soiled sheets. Unfortunately, she had already taken the sheet off before shitting the bed and she had tried to clean it off the mattress with the bath towel with just left foul smelling streaks of shit all over the mattress.

I start to clean off the mattress as best I can although it's pretty well rubbed in and start to feel hard bits. I look at the edge of the bed and realise that I have been sweeping the peanuts in her shit to the mattress edge and they are lined up along the lip of the mattress. I VERY NEARLY lose everything in my stomach but somehow manage not to.

The day after, after 3 scrub downs, it's a lost cause and I have to take the mattress outside ready for chucking. The final indignity was that it was quite thick and small stairs meant that it overpowered me and I had smelly shit stains in my face twice.

I didn't feel well the day after. This is my story. I hope you can laugh at the thing I call my life.

If you were eating I did warn you.

Ashes

Banned
Rooney is out for another 3 weeks, according to The Guardian.

Good news for Chelsea, that.

We're kinda desperate for points. I'd like United to play for a draw, but moyes is gonna go all out I think. Mourinhio isn't likely to lose at home. So I guess, we're going to fall even further behind.

FootballFan

I want to tell you, I might as well do
About two boys that can't stay on their feet
One's called Ashley, the other Adnan
AND THEY DIVE AND THEY DIVE AND THEY DIVE

Linius

No. 35 but the missus is 46 and looks and acts younger than me. It's her daughter from her previous relationship.

At least it's true love if you go trough all of this for her. In it's own way you can look at it as a sweet story. But don't tell it during dinner parties.

noal

Banned
At least it's true love if you go trough all of this for her. In it's own way you can look at it as a sweet story. But don't tell it during dinner parties.

We've been together 14 years so true love or madness!

I just thought I would share my story and give you all a laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom