• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Also does anyone have gifs

wealthywideeyedcrabn2umd.gif

leftdifficultcurlew3xusn.gif

Just realised Arsenalist watches same stream I do

Lightning

Banned
and the gooners
lightning
called us mad when we told them he was a lazy, invisible twat
People see only what they want to see in games and as a result are overly critical. Same thing happened with Ramsey and Theo. Özil is doing fine, some people expect him to cure cancer every game.

Things take time.

Ronaldo has lost his 1-1 skills. He produces more goals, but I miss the time when he would take 1 or 2 guys head on, which he no longer really does.

Suen

What do you make of Parolo for Saponara???
I haven't seen much of Saponara so can't say. He hasn't played much in Serie A has he? Don't even think I've seen him once, just read his name.

I think we should keep Parolo at least until the end of the season. True he's not been very good in recent games but he's one of the few players in our midfield that keeps it alive and he does contribute to our players up front. When he's playing really good he becomes a threat in front of goal as well. Keep him for the rest of the season, if he improves even more then try to keep him of course...else we should sell him for a good price before his value goes down or exchange him for a player (and some money perhaps)

Our midfield is mostly poor tbf and the last thing we should do is get rid of the best players in it. We need a striker, another good midfielder and at least a right back or centre back. Felipe and Cassani are bad.

Tc91

Arsenal will have to lose for that. Their next fixture vs Arsenal may be the most important match.

Liverpool and us coming up at the start of Feb.

Then in March they have Bayern (A) Spurs (A) Chelsea (A) City (H) Everton (A) all in a row. Tough run of games.

People see only what they want to see in games and as a result are overly critical. Same thing happened with Ramsey and Theo. Özil is doing fine, some people expect him to cure cancer every game.

Things take time.
Well, by the rate Özil is improving, he's dead before he stops being lazy.

Özil will just never be the player he could be and I'm blaming only himself for that.

was Joe Cole, at any point of his life, good?

Mate, you should have seen Joey when he was a kid - amazing talent, powerful, fast, skilful and with a rocket of a shot behind him. All that promise ultimately didn't pay off and injuries have affected him badly, but, believe me, when he was young he was mustard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom