• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BdOZ-QEIAAAD4OC.jpg

Marc

Liverpool, one of the biggest clubs in the world, limited to radio only commentary?

God I hate the FA, complete dinosaurs in every sense. Not watching Chelsea's game so I guess no football today...

84964-Clay-Davis-SHIT-gif-The-Wire-RwqT.gif

RIP Eusebio, for me, him and Jimmy Greaves were the best finishers OF ALL TIME.

Hieberrr

Yes, it will be announced soon and he will be loaned back to Spurs until March.

His mum already moved to Toronto.
Awww yusss. That's what I wanna hear. Well, minus the loan all the way to March part. I would've likes to have him for the preseason camp.

sohois

Nothing like anecdotes about mango to liven up the audio.

Sounds like Cissokho and Alberto are doing ok, fuck knows about anyone else.

ATF487

Never forget.

Teletext YNWA

Found a radio stream, honestly can say this is the first time I've listened to a dedicated football broadcast on the radio. MLS games are on the local sports radio station but it's just an audio version of the video broadcast which is weird

GorillaJu

"Is this a master substitution by Jose Mourinho here?"

Do one, Darke. It's fucking Chelsea, there doesn't need to be any rhyme or reason to their subs they're a bunch of 30m+ pound superstars.

sohois

So do we think that Chelsea are already trying to buy and loan Hughes back?

Liverpool apparently arranged a first option deal for the summer already. It's basically the english equivalent of Lewandowski, everyone knows its going to happen just a matter of when

3Sixty

I listened the the Saints game on the radio yesterday.

Considering i had to do that for every game a few seasons ago i found it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom