• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

We have suffered long enough lads. I will now promptly remove Suarez from my FPL. It's all gone to hell since I added him before the City game.

Salazar

milan are one of the biggest clubs in the world. i'm used to them competing for the champions league.

but now they have players like emanuelson, muntari, robinho, bonera, mexes etc.

You don't want to talk too loud about scrub magnet clubs

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Coutinho has quietly turned into Kagawa. He should be pissing on a team like this, what happened to him?

3Sixty

Some more transfer news for you - Peter Odemwingie is on the verge of signing for Stoke City from Cardiff.

Well, he's on the way anyway...

BBC Sport understands that Odemwingie has already completed his medical and is waiting for the club to confirm the transfer.

lol

West Ham just confirmed: Nocerino on loan until June, no buyout clause:

iPAVJFDSg3oKK.jpg

Now they just need Ibra and Noce will be useful.

Better than Marchisio and Vidal imho.

pulga

Banned
RM XI tonight vs Granada:

---------------------------------The Usurper
Carnival - Shitehead - Rehabilitated Criminal - Best LB with a 'fro
-----------------Di Crotch - The Professor - GODric
-----------2nd best Bale - Benzelol - The Golden Commander
--------------------------------------(BBC)

D. López, Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Modric, Di María, Bale, Benzema, y CR7

Bench: Casillas, Coentrão, Arbeloa, Jesé, Morata, Isco, Illarra.

#FREEISCO

Hixx

Also I must say it's a bit of a joke that our game isn't on TV - it'd be fucking massive for Kidderminster getting some TV revenue. Remember when non-league clubs getting past round 3 would have TV stations fawning over them? Now it's Bournemouth vs Liverpool or fucking Chelsea v Stoke. Chelsea v Stoke ffs! Magic of the cup.

Scum

Some more transfer news for you - Peter Odemwingie is on the verge of signing for Stoke City from Cardiff.

Well, he's on the way anyway...

BBC Sport understands that Odemwingie has already completed his medical and is waiting for the club to confirm the transfer.

lol

looooool

sohois

Moses had a fucking good game today. I would love it if he shows up like that every time he's played.

His shiteness is overrated as he's on loan, he's certainly no Ashley Young. But still he's not good enough to start and off the bench you would prefer to see players that are owned like Alberto.

3Sixty

Also I must say it's a bit of a joke that our game isn't on TV - it'd be fucking massive for Kidderminster getting some TV revenue. Remember when non-league clubs getting past round 3 would have TV stations fawning over them? Now it's Bournemouth vs Liverpool or fucking Chelsea v Stoke. Chelsea v Stoke ffs! Magic of the cup.

Dramatically shows the shift in football landscape towards the Sky 4 or Sky 5/6 what ever it is now.

Scum

Man City: Pantilimon, Richards, Demichelis, Lescott, Kolarov, Jesus Navas, Toure, Rodwell, Lopes, Dzeko, Aguero.

Subs: Hart, Kompany, Zabaleta, Clichy, Fernandinho, Nastasic, Jovetic.

Garjon

Nobody wants to take the risk of that sort of fixture.

Scum

It's a fucking shame. I remember when these games used to be a 3pm kick off for everyone. FA Cup weekend!!

pulga

Banned
sure my cunt, give me 5

I can't believe Mata went to Moyes boys. I hate football.

makes no difference, mata doesn't fix their midfield and defensive woes

whatever team's bench has tom cleverley and nicky butt on it is in dire need of a swift kick up the ass

Splatt

It's interesting that Dortmund got exactly 0 defenders in this transfer period to cover their defence injury problem.

Also, as I was typing this, Bender scored.

GorillaJu

LOL that pass from Suarez to Sturridge are you fucking kidding me? That's pure silliness, he just booted the thing and it takes the perfect trajectory to land exactly where Sturridge is running.

sohois

Like i said, standard lower league cup fare. Pretty easy in the end as Bournemouth couldn't really maintain a challenge. There only real chance of note was in the first half when Skrtel slipped.

Dull old game really, shame Rodgers didn't take a chance with Smith or Texeira on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom