• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
998641_684925541566364_974248233_n.png

GorillaJu

Honestly Bournemouth have been vastly the better side in terms of play, they just have a shite keeper and can't get their shots away. In midfield they are winning everything and look much more cohesive, Coutinho has been nowhere in this match. Liverpool look just as bad as against Villa.

You may have had a point in the first half but we've been better by far in the second half here.

subtles

Honestly Bournemouth have been vastly the better side in terms of play, they just have a shite keeper and can't get their shots away. In midfield they are winning everything and look much more cohesive, Coutinho has been nowhere in this match. Liverpool look just as bad as against Villa.

We're making the exact same mistakes and suffer from the same injuries. Difference is Villa are ruthless on the counter
:lol

pulga

Banned
pls i missed the Rooney discussion?

why

he's easily your best player you deluded gibbons, and everyone who acts butthurt over that one time he asked for a transfer (allegedly) needs to take a hard look at their priorities in life

you'd be fighting relegation without him

GHG

Gold Member
Since when did Sturridge become this good? That lob was almost... Dare I say it... Henry esque.

Batigol

Banned
Do we really need the League Cup and the Fa Cup?

I'd just make the League Cup for all the teams in the championship and under. Fa Cup is the only meaningful cup for PL teams

Unless you're a small team

why

he's easily your best player you deluded gibbons, and everyone who acts butthurt over that one time he asked for a transfer (allegedly) needs to take a hard look at their priorities in life

Twice

Scum

why

Morning, pulga.

Hixx

Do we really need the League Cup and the Fa Cup?

I'd just make the League Cup for all the teams in the championship and under. Fa Cup is the only meaningful cup for PL teams

Unless you're a small team

Don't you support Arsenal

bud

milan are one of the biggest clubs in the world. i'm used to them competing for the champions league.

but now they have players like emanuelson, muntari, robinho, bonera, mexes etc.

Weidenfeller - Großkreutz, Bender, Sokratis, Schmelzer - Kehl, Sahin - Kuba, Mhikitaryan, Reus - Lewandowski

Finally some proper football again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom