• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

hernandez is a good player to have on the bench.

horrible footballer. never a starter. but he can score a goal or two.

He's absolutely terrible when he starts. Bring him on with 25 minutes to go and he can be magic.

Think we should let him go as well.

C'mon Shaw join the show.

Fuck Evra off to QPR.

I sense a dogfight between Chelsea and United for Shaw.

Bertrand is out of favour and Cole is near the end. Out of the two, Chelsea would pay more and would be able to give him champions league, an overall better squad to play in and prep him quicker for the 1st team.

Should be interesting.

DBT85

We need to start trimming our squad now around the strikers/forwards, it's getting bloated.

Reckon we should maybe let Hernandez go and see if Henriquez or Will Keane can step up.

Need to get rid of at least one winger too, maybe it will be Nani. Powell needs to come back into the fold next year too.

Hmm.

If Chico wants to go then fine, but if he wants to stay then he should stay. He doesn't seem to be able to do it when starting the games but he's a killer sub time and time again.

Now that Ando is out, I'd like to see Young gone. Next season I don't want to see Young, Ferdy, Evra or Giggs pulling on a shirt. Hell, I don't want to see it this season.

The signing of Mata may just get other players head's turning. Rooney may be more content and you might start to attract a higher quality of player without resorting to bargains or disgruntled players. Get a good couple of signings in and your fortunes can change in the transfer market.

Get a mini-revolution going on. Hope it works for Moyes.

Other issue we have is that every team in the world can look at our squad and see how desperately we need certain replacements and they know that to stay in the CL we need some players and so need to spend money. Woodward had his thumb right up his arse in the summer but hopefully Mataday isn't the last bit of business we do in the last few days.

sohois

Sama to come on I wonder?

edit: looks like it's a cut rather than concussion or anything like that, Skrtel should be fine with stitches

D_prOdigy

I think Hernandez is a better player than some of you think he is. Don't underestimate just how good he was in his first season when Rooney decided to be a shit cunt. The ability is there.

Ultimately though, I agree it might be best if he was allowed to leave. Abroad though. Some of his performances this season looked quite jaded. Would need to replace him in some capacity though - at least bed in Henriquez.

K1LLER7

Be1HdRyCMAA5td_.jpg

I sense a dogfight between Chelsea and United for Shaw.

Bertrand is out of favour and Cole is near the end. Out of the two, Chelsea would pay more and would be able to give him champions league, an overall better squad to play in and prep him quicker for the 1st team.

Should be interesting.

Hasn't Bertrand gone on loan?

Yeah they will be looking to make a move as well as a number of other teams no doubt.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is there a team in the league that does as much shirt-pulling as Liverpool?

Other issue we have is that every team in the world can look at our squad and see how desperately we need certain replacements and they know that to stay in the CL we need some players and so need to spend money. Woodward had his thumb right up his arse in the summer but hopefully Mataday isn't the last bit of business we do in the last few days.

Definitely need a big name defender.

When Rooney and Van Persie are back in the 1st eleven then there'll be less pressure on at the back. That is when Mata will be on fire. You still do need a reliable defender for the games against the top six.

Ushojax

Bournemouth have been so unlucky. Cast-iron penalty not given and then Liverpool score.

Scum

We need to start trimming our squad now around the strikers/forwards, it's getting bloated.

Reckon we should maybe let Hernandez go and see if Henriquez or Will Keane can step up.

Need to get rid of at least one winger too, maybe it will be Nani. Powell needs to come back into the fold next year too.

Hmm.

Young and Valencia should be the first out of the door. Send them both to Fulham.

Ushojax

Honestly Bournemouth have been vastly the better side in terms of play, they just have a shite keeper and can't get their shots away. In midfield they are winning everything and look much more cohesive, Coutinho has been nowhere in this match. Liverpool look just as bad as against Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom