• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
claudio-marchisio-haimcbf8.jpg

GorillaJu

I've got a nicer body than Wayne Rooney and the only exercise I get is when I throw heavy objects around the room after dying in Dota.

looks like that resident evil dude.
does ronaldo gel his hair before every game

The question is "does Ronaldo hair his gel?" I'm pretty sure there is some hair in there it just can be hard to spot.

L1NETT

BEST League in the WORLD

Oldham 5
Harkins 48′, 89′ (pen) Worrall 54′ Wesolowski 68′ Kusunga 90′

Peterborough 4
Assombalonga 5′ Rowe 25′ Tomlin 45′ Ajose 63′

Fucking mental

pulga

Banned
MisterChiping: Diego López is the first GK to keep 4 consecutive clean sheets in the Spanish league this season. Only Andrés & Guaita did it last season.

SocialRMadrid: Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last 19 games and have won their last 9. #HalaMadrid

MisterChiping: RMA 2-0 GRA (FT) - Real Madrid extends its clean sheet streak to 7 official matches equalling the club's all-time record set in 1995.

WHAT..WHATS HAPPENING TO US..

is..is our defense becoming dependable?

L1NETT

Right please stomp all over them Everton.

Robles; Hibbert, Stones, Jagielka, Baines; McCarthy, Barry; McGeady, Naismith, Oviedo; Mirallas

Hmmm. Decent team.

dc89

The Engineer "if I could have changed 11 players at half time, I would. We had a good reaction in the second half."

Razor554

WHAT..WHATS HAPPENING TO US..

is..is our defense becoming dependable?

Lol because your last 7 opponents have been shit(Celta, Osasuna, Espanyol, Osasuna, Betis, Espanyol, Granada), doesn't mean you suddenly have a good defence

Pepe, Ramos and ko will go back to their usual shittyness in the next month or so since you actually face some quality teams: Athletic, Atletico/Athletic, Villarreal, AtleticoAthletic, Schalke, Atletico, Schalke

pulga

Banned
Lol because your last 7 opponents have been shit(Celta, Osasuna, Espanyol, Osasuna, Betis, Espanyol, Granada), doesn't mean you suddenly have a good defence

Pepe, Ramos and ko will go back to shit in the next month or so since you actually face some quality teams: Athletic, Atletico/Athletic, Villarreal, AtleticoAthletic, Schalke, Atletico, Schalke

"Madrid lets in 1-2 goals per match. LOLdrid"
"Madrid gets 7 straight clean sheets. LOLiga"

583eb4dd5aaa8367305c17028bb7bf36c8766d05ceb824747ab57ddca2b8822c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom