• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid will win the league

and possibly La Decima

anchorman-ilu.jpg

Great article talking about what a great signing Nocerino is for West Ham.

Every time Nocerino dribbles, he has a 90 percent chance of losing the ball.

If you compared Nocerino's current tackles per game (1.5) to Premier League footballers, there would be 119 players ahead of him. Players such as Chelsea wide attacking midfielder Willian (1.8) and Crystal Palace centre-forward Marouane Chamakh (1.6).

Noc_TORI.gif

I really hope he somehow does well so that someone will sign him, but I doubt it . . .

Ever since Aljazeera Sports became BeIn sports I no longer have English as an option for commentary. I see the English button on their video player but when I click on it I get Arabic commentary.

This sucks, anyone else having this problem?

Stevenage were so unlucky there, had a real decent chance to take an early lead but Everton got lucky, then went on to go score a messy goal.

Cracking game so far.

Carbonox

I hope Stevenage win. I don't even support them though despite being from here (fuck you Newcastle for getting battered by them a few years ago).

Meier

As far as I can tell, Sergio has 9 goals in his last 7. He's scored in each of those 7 games with 2 being less than 30 minute sub appearances.

Mastadon

Banned
Trollolol

@BeardedGenius: Anelka, keen to distance himself from any hint of prejudice or fascist undertone, is reportedly on his way to Lazio.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Canio thinks the West Ham Job is his destiny :eek:

Ain't got a clue about these two Italians we've brought in, hopefully they can do a job for us. COYI!!

Still need to bring in another defender, unless Reid's back to fitness sooner than expected.

Di Canio thinks the West Ham Job is his destiny :eek:

He can think that all he wants, but I doubt he's ever going to get anywhere in management unless he mellows and learns the sort of man management skills that 'arry had to often utilise in order to control Paolo during his playing days.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not football related but I was linked to an ESPN documentary on American sports stars who go broke after their careers ended, pretty fascinating, i know sky did a similar one for footballers a few years ago. Its not depressing, if anything it doesn't generate much sympathy at all for them, its just one long piece about the absurdity of spending. Kinda reminds me of the player haters ball from Chappelles show, half the people spent money because other people did and they wanted the latest thing too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okFEZCgE5ag&feature=youtu.be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom