• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
We've apparently come to terms with St. Etienne over Kurt Zouma. His 10 game ban is up and he is not included in the team that plays Bordeaux tomorrow night. Hopefully something official will come out before our game and he can be unveiled with Salah next week.

Some knobends seem to think that people who really like Fly in Breaking Bad only like it because other people like it. Utter bollocks, I loved it and had no idea such an episode existed until I watched it

deroli

New year, same old shit. No creativity in our attacks, Augsburg had two decent chances and scored from both. Kuba likely to miss the rest of the season.
Dortmund in the
Bundesliga = no fun at all right now.

Fry

I'm worried about Liverpool. If we don't beat Everton I'm definitely going to question myself about a top 4 finish.

Lightning

Banned
I think we should alternate between the two
I'd go for Ramsey in the bigger games though and Wilshere in the mid table, lower teams.

I'm worried about Liverpool. If we don't beat Everton I'm definitely going to question myself about a top 4 finish.
Not trying to be a smartass but the Mata deal really throws Liverpool in top 4 into doubt for me. Only 6 point difference which we all know is nothing at this point. The game at Old Trafford is key, Liverpool must not lose that game.

pulga

Banned
SocialRMadrid: Pepe

- 375 minutes without committing a foul
- 2 years without a red card
- 700 minutes without a yellow card.

Be1_FNlCQAEel5e.jpg

TeddyBoy

Not trying to be a smartass but the Mata deal really throws Liverpool in top 4 into doubt for me. Only 6 point difference which we all know is nothing at this point. The game at Old Trafford is key, Liverpool must not lose that game.

United beating Liverpool at Old Trafford won't make or break either's Top 4 challenge. There are many games both teams must face before the end of the season, if both teams start winning consistently, then they could get top 4. The same applies for Spurs and Everton. There are far too many games left for anyone to say its a must win fry. Just calm down and trust our players will come through.

I know you want people brought in but we must trust the players we have now, they got us this far, they can take us all the way if you believe in them. United fans don't doubt De Gea when he made that mistake against Sunderland, ever since Mignolet made the mistake against City Liverpool fans have doubted him. If we stopped calling our players out when they make mistakes then everyone can move on and have a clear head for the next match.

Regarding today's results; all the top teams won which is what I want.

Brother's watching the Coventry match from yesterday, didn't know some cunt ran on the pitch to protest while the ball was in play. Even if you shouldn't be doing it, I can understand running on while he ball's out of play, this twat did it while Arsenal were like 30 yards from goal though.

400?! How is that even possibile. Did they sacrifice them to the god of oil or something?

Well I guess running around a construction site in the blistering heat, without proper accommodation, water, real experience and any proper safety measures seems to be a bad idea.

But hey, not like the FIFA could have known this. Not like they had a report about the risks pointing out that Qatar was a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom