• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least I beat Bayern 3-1 in my first CL appearance. Saw some conversation options I'd never seen before afterwards, which is kind of a miracle in FM.

Suen

So its the city which is corrupt, not just the club :p
smile.jpg

Suen

What did Buffon do? Just saw live stats and says he got a red.

Cordoba is on a great form in this match. Entertaining to watch.

What's our current kit deal?

About £33m last year. It's a progressive one so it'll probs be £34m this/next year.

Nike also retain all the profits from the clubs official merchandising. (I don't know if that's par for the course or not but it sounds fucked up to me).

Considering that was signed in 2003 or something, I fully expect something well over £50m.

Doubt it'll get to £100m though, I was just messing with that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching MUTV waiting for this Mata interview and Neville meets Scholes comes on, an interview at the end of last season with Scholes on his retirement. During the interview he talks about coaching and Nev asks him "Who in the premier league plays the type of football you want to see" and he only namedrops Mata :|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pulg loooooool

I'm sorry baby <3

Seriously Conte, it's the black shorts. No need for a pep talk or to switch anything tactically.

Let's get rid of Valencia and Young. Shinji, Januzaj, Mata, and Nani should be enough for the wings. Three of them can play on either flank.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Let's get rid of Valencia and Young. Shinji, Januzaj, Mata, and Nani should be enough for the wings. Three of them can play on either flank.

Valencias work rate is still superb, despite his output being mediocre more often than not. I dont want to get rid of him, he clearly tries and if he can discover some form can still be of use. Comparatively Young and Shinjis work rate always feels lacklustre.

I would keep Valencia.

I still think there is some merit in having a direct winger like him who works really hard.

I also assume he would be better suited to being a back up type player.

kharma45

Valencias work rate is still superb, despite his output being mediocre more often than not. I dont want to get rid of him, he clearly tries and if he can discover some form can still be of use. Comparatively Young and Shinjis work rate always feels lacklustre.

Valencia might well try hard but he's still fucking shite at the minute and doesn't have the brains to improve his limited playing style.

I'd be happy to see Valencia and Young go, as well as Nani too.

Mr Cola

I would keep Valencia.

I still think there is some merit in having a direct winger like him who works really hard.

I also assume he would be better suited to being a back up type player.

Indeed, in our current set up he is the only player we have who offers natural width, I am curious what are future strategy will be but if our philosophy remains the same he is going nowhere.

L1NETT

Kagawa is dreadful on the wing, especially if evra is feeling particularly sleepy.

Adnan left and Valencia right is more effective than kagawa on the wing

kharma45

Indeed, in our current set up he is the only player we have who offers natural width, I am curious what are future strategy will be but if our philosophy remains the same he is going nowhere.

He only offers width because he can't use his fucking left foot.

noal

Banned
Valencia might well try hard but he's still fucking shite at the minute and doesn't have the brains to improve his limited playing style.

I'd be happy to see Valencia and Young go, as well as Nani too.

Yep. Total change for our wing play. Valencia is good but for a team like United we cannot carry people at the moment. Fuck all three off; fresh start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom