• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jburton

Banned
Yep. Total change for our wing play. Valencia is good but for a team like United we cannot carry people at the moment. Fuck all three off; fresh start.

Too much dead weight being carried at Man U, the likes of Anderson, Nani etc are just taking up wage resources that could be better used elsewhere.

A black mark on Fergies legacy the state of the team he left for Moyes, ego too big to admit he had bought an awful lot of bad players so you players like Anderson haunting the team sheet when he should have been gone a long time ago.

LegoArmo

I think Valencia will be at United for a very long time, he's a good option to have in the squad.

Nani and Young will probably leave.

feel

Lucho.. not again.. siiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhh :( :( :(

hnnng would've been goal of the season

RonaldoBicycle.gif

has Ronaldo ever scored one of these? he's hell bent on getting one, it's like the third game straight he attempts it
Damn!!

He kinda scored one for Portugal off the crossbar once but it bounced out and the ref didn't count it.

In an interview talking about Hugo Sanchez years ago he said he would like to score a bicycle kick goal like the ones Hugo did but he didn't know how to do it. That snowballed into an obsession into learning the form of it over the years and here we are now with the technique on point and closer and closer to grabbing it every week lol.

edit-
Oh man that shoulder assist by Deco on the link I posted, what a legend.

noal

Banned
Too much dead weight being carried at Man U, the likes of Anderson, Nani etc are just taking up wage resources that could be better used elsewhere.

A black mark on Fergies legacy the state of the team he left for Moyes, ego too big to admit he had bought an awful lot of bad players so you players like Anderson haunting the team sheet when he should have been gone a long time ago.

Agree. At least 6-7 players could easily go in the next season or two. Hopefully.

I would keep Valencia.

I still think there is some merit in having a direct winger like him who works really hard.

I also assume he would be better suited to being a back up type player.

Only reason why I want him gone is because I feel Moyes will continue to play him all the time. ;_;

DBT85

It's not only the players that never worked out, it's the ones that needed replacement before he even left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom