• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Be2wnDKCEAAQOmV.jpg:large

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 3m
It's a club-record fee of £37.1m. Mata: "I am thrilled to be joining. United is the perfect place for me."

Suen

hahaha Pogba and that penalty demand. Can't believe Lazio didn't score at least one more goal against a 10-man Juve. Guess Juve is just way above their level.

Roma will catch up with two points
probably

Ref blows the whistle with the ball in the Lazio penalty box. Outstanding.

We shouldn't have to play these nasty minor football clubs that can't beat us with a man advantage and a goal headstart.

Leg-End

"I have been impressed with the excitement he has shown to be part of the new Manchester United. I know our fans have admired Juan for some time now – he has always played well against us – and I know they will be delighted to see him in the red of United, starting on Tuesday." - David Moyes

Your alright Moyes, for now.

noal

Banned
It must be really strange for Chelsea fans to see him in the red of United. It all happened so fast.

Same as when Ronaldo went to Madrid...

...Ronny, please come back.

K1LLER7

Moyes "I want to build an exciting team. I want to win & give fans something to shout about. This is the first & there will be more in time"

Moysey's United

noal

Banned
Fee is £37.1m.

We don't usually disclose transfer fees, do we? Glazers mean business.

Or trying to look good for the fans? I'm sorry because I can't help myself but the sooner them twats fuck off the better. I absolutely refuse to go to a United match until they piss off.

It's nice that they are supporting the manager but nobody will ever convince me that they are or have been good for the club.

Suen

Sansone moved to Sassuolo?

Parma what are you doing :lol
Killing our EL hopes and making sure we stay in a midtable position and downwards. He's done way more than what Palladino or Amauri has been doing. One of the most promising young talents on the team who was only getting better and needed to play frequently but fuck that. Who needs someone like that, certainly not Parma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom