• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassu

Banned
Wilbury also seems to be unbanned. Welcome back Wooden.

Football lives!
IwKEKO8.png

Welcome back everyone!

ArsenalGaf will still reign supreme.

Watching the former likeable Arsenal GAF turn into.... Whatever it is now, actually was a bit sad.

Save your baby pics for Facebook bro.
8kBHvpx.jpg

My heart cries tears of joy for that traitor.

It is terrible with footballers these days, having ambitions to win trophies and all that.

If we win the league with just Giroud and Bendtner is it the greatest acheivement in Premiere league history?

Yes. It is.

No

Is he a cunt? Yes. But he is also better than ANY leftback in the history of the epl. Easy. Don't let his attitude cloud your judgement.

Pure drivel.

So Neymar costing us as much as James Rodriguez cost Monaco? What a bargain.

AfvRe8Z.gif

Even if it was as much as Moutinho + James combined, still a bargain. Anything under 90m was a bargain.

Neymar - Most marketable athlete in the world. Not my words. Words from professional analysers.

Neymar was such a bargain, a fantastic 21 year old player, who's not only good, but is the most marketable athlete in the world.

Perez wanted him so bad haha, not even double our offer could persuade Neygod's heart. Heart > Wallet that boy, not many footballers like that these days..

:moon

Even Juventus would shake their heads at the criminality is this club, doping just wasn't enough for Barca.

I'll just fake it in the end,
Just save it for a new song and leave dead in the end.
Time is wasted in the end,
Wood paneled wagon carpool dragons killing me again.

The only good post from you ever since I got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom