• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

That's... Robinho 2.0. Seems like a complete asshole, wonder if he'll lasts with Seedorf.

He is a total asshole, but at times his skill is brilliant (which is why he looks good at highlights). His contribution to the overall team effort is woeful and I'm also pretty sure he's not the type to defend so if your opposition has a decent midfielder/fullback combination it'll be like he's not even there.

Also that liverpool line up is pretty much what everyone expected, I just wanted to see Allen at least make the bench. Early liverpool goal please!

omgkitty

I suspect Wenger isn't going to play Podolski as much on the wing if he doesn't have to so that we can rotate Giroud a bit more without having to rely on Bendtner (especially with the injury to Theo). and we have so many players that can play in that three behind the striker that are more versatile and naturally suited to playing there that it doesn't make much sense to play Podolski on the wing.

frankly, I'd rather see Podolski on the right rather than on the left, where I think he's not as effective as some of the players he's competing with. he's not a particularly creative player anyways, so we should take advantage of his pace, ability to finish.

From what I've heard other people say, he's supposedly much better when he has Gibbs behind him as opposed to Monreal, who Santi links up with well. Think as long as Monreal is playing, we wont be seeing Podolski as much.

Ashes

Banned
lol@ man utd starting line up. I guess it's going to be the Van percy show tonight.

Dat midfield:

(gk who made a huge fumble in cup semi-final)
(rightback should have been suspended)-(average defender)- (average defender)-(injured-winger (yes, left back: lol!)
(out of form winger) - (40 year old winger) - (defender-cum-bad-midfielder) - (really out of form winger)
(£37m chelsea sub)
(striker back from 2 month injury.)

How do you like them apples?

We should should still win though.

Clegg

Telegraph says United are looking to get more than £65m a year for their new kit deal.

Times says £70m a year.

YES WOODY

6tdJeKQ.jpg

3Sixty

We all know Arsenal are playing the double pivot to cope with Sam 'The Beast' Gallagher.

Wenger will be sucking off MoPo at the end of the game begging to sign him.

Wonder if Arnie will be back. Even banned, I couldn't escape Wilbeck and Wooden, haven't heard anything from Arnie since though.

Come back pls, we're being outnumbered by Chelsea fans :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom