• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really would end up decking Suarez, constant bitching at team mates when he can be the most selfish arse around.

I think he was pissed off because Sturridge did nothing. If he'd shot, he'd have had a bit of a go. If he'd passed and fucked up, he'd give him a glare. As it was, he cut back for no reason and completely fucked it up, giving nobody the chance to score.

B-Rod, quell the dissent immediately pls

Baki

FUCKIGN TOO LATE WENGER FUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:******(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Suen

lol there's no way we will manage to stay consistent in our upcoming schedule Arse-GAF. We're fucking screwed, and the late Podolski sub in this game makes no sense. Why didn't he bring him in earlier?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rafas pass accuracy cant be higher than 50% this game

Clegg

Poor performance but we still won. For now I'll take that. Mata had a decent debut and RVP played well on his return. CM was terrible of course. Can't offer much in defence or attack. Everything is far too static and this will need to change if we want to get the best out of our excellent attacking options.

Jarnet87

Holy fuck, we really don't have no more lethal quick counterattacks with fucking Valencia and Young, by the time anything is done every opposition player is back.

Adnan so close.

The team hasn't been a good counter attacking since 2009, definitely 2010.

It's 3 points, and Mata had a good debut. Can't complain too much. Largely a boring game that United could have bossed for longer and scored 3 or 4.

Marc

sturridge is such a tool

this is why he will never be worth 30 million

Yeah... all he does is score a goal every game and scored 2 today.

Suarez has been much, much better this season. Sturridge messed up there. Still, he got two.

He is also older, disappears when it matters like city and arsenal, has dragged the club through the mud and is constantly having a go at Sterling, Coutinho and Sturridge... you don't need your teammates jumping on your back every chance. Especially after scoring 2 goals and up 4-0 ffs, worth it? So now Sturridge has to defend himself, it escalates and can turn into a pissing contest. For what? I don't get it. Personally think Sturridge messed up not shooting first time, the square pass was obviously not on with a player right between them. So what is Suarez moaning about? Clearly not because he didn't shoot.

And yet again, Suarez gets the benefit of the doubt and Sturridge is dragged off. The guy could literally murder someone and people would make excuses for him. Brilliant player.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well a win, guess thats good.

But god dang our midfield is painful

Fergie

Banned
Another dire performance masked by the RVP and Young goal.

Stop playing these shitty wingers if you won't change the system.

So if Arsenal draw this City are back in.

LTWheels

Yeah... all he does is score a goal every game and scored 2 today.

He is also older, has dragged the club through the mud and is constantly having a go at Sterling, Coutinho and Sturridge... you don't need your teammates jumping on your back every chance. Especially after scoring 2 goals and up 4-0 ffs, worth it? So now Sturridge has to defend himself, it escalates and can turn into a pissing contest. For what? I don't get it. Personally think Sturridge messed up not shooting first time, the square pass was obviously not on with a player right between them. So what is Suarez moaning about? Clearly not because he didn't shoot.

And yet again, Suarez gets the benefit of the doubt and Sturridge is dragged off. The guy could literally murder someone and people would make excuses for him. Brilliant player.

They do give it back to Suarez. Sterling and Henderson do bollock him when he has been too greedy and selected the wrong option.

Baki

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKbjk:ASDFNBAPJKBF ADRJKS;FNSDjkgwvfnsdjklgnsdfjknfasdjklnfdjklnfasdjklngfsdjklnjkW;

I CANT TAKE THIS FUCKKKKAFKJWADN SFKJNFJKSDANVGJKLDF

Mr Cola

Poor performance but we still won. For now I'll take that. Mata had a decent debut and RVP played well on his return. CM was terrible of course. Can't offer much in defence or attack. Everything is far too static and this will need to change if we want to get the best out of our excellent attacking options.

I hope, but im not convinced, that Moyes can force a CM buy. Mata was capable but clearly not match fit, his vision was there but the execution was not, wonder if he got the assist for Youngs goal?

K1LLER7

Hopefully on the weekend we see one/both of Young & Valencia on the bench. Get Rooney, Adnan, RVP and Mata starting. Fletcher and Fellani in midfield.

Suen

Top of the..................it's over Arse-GAF. No treble, no league title, no trophies. The dream is over.

Mumei ban me. Let me disappear in the void with Arsenal's trophy hopes.

Mr Cola

Hopefully on the weekend we see one/both of Young & Valencia on the bench. Get Rooney, Adnan, RVP and Mata starting. Fletcher and Fellani in midfield.

Well I think he wont bench either, Young scored a wonderful goal and he put 3 players on and not one replaced Valencia, he even took Mata off so as not to change the system. Maybe this was just precautionary, but at no point did he change the system as we hoped he would, so I am not convinced he will in the future.

Fergie

Banned
The team hasn't been a good counter attacking since 2009, definitely 2010.

It's 3 points, and Mata had a good debut. Can't complain too much. Largely a boring game that United could have bossed for longer and scored 3 or 4.
It may have not been to that level, but it still was dangerous, now you see Valencia devoid of any creativity waiting then passing or drilling a crap cross.

At least Arse GAF will troll less. :p
unless City have a shock loss which is unlikely.

Carbonox

Fuck Remy
Fuck Newcastle
Fuck Football
Fuck this week

MvSqDFk.gif

Well, a solid win overall.

Good potential shown throughout by Mata (not that he needs to prove himself) and think him in combination with RVP/Rooney could be a turning point for the season.

Valencia and Young need to stop running up the wings and hoofing the ball into the box all the bloody time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom